Your Point Is?

Camila's POV
     "So she loves my ass, apparently." Is all I say as I walk through the doors of the apartment. Dinah is laying upside down on the couch as Ally is cooking something up in the kitchen. I don't try to sit down and just shift back and forth on my feet, trying to shake off some of my discomforts.

     "Why do you say that?" Ally says as she moves from one set of pots to another. I'd usually go ahead and help her, but I can't exactly concentrate at the moment.

     "I'm guessing she got another spanking. I mean look at her, she's totally uncomfortable." Dinah generally gestures to me as she turns her attention back to the tv. Ally eyes me a little bit more, watching as my face flinches a bit as I shift my weight again. She slowly walks up to me, looking me over and smirks. Before I can process or ask what she's thinking I'm sharply pushed over the counter causing a bit of a commotion for Dinah to jump up off the couch. I groan not from the impact but of the movement deep within my—

     "Oh my god she shoved a butt plug up you!" Dinah yells. I try to get up quickly to shut her up but end up moaning instead as the intruding thing moves roughly against my walls. "Damn she got you good." I glare, sending her a silent warning.

     "Dinah don't be so mean. Watch, Mila is going to miraculously show her dominance after bottoming for too long and shove an even bigger toy up Lauren's ass... Maybe even yours." Ally defends me as she returns back to cooking.

     "I'm not too sure about that Ally... I've really enjoyed being topped lately." I confess.

     "Go sit down then and be a good little girl and take that dildo." Ally and I stare at one another. A beat of silence. "Well?"

     "I'm no one's bitch." I growl.

     "Well, you're currently Lauren's so..." Dinah whispers as she passes me, deciding to help Ally cook. "I mean you've been going over to that club every fucking time she calls you." I sigh and try to adjust the stupid thing inside of me, only to make it worse. I grunt in defeat before relocating myself to the couch, laying down. I don't answer them yet, but I let my thoughts wander.

     It's true I've been a good little submissive to the green-eyed owner of Sinister Desires. Answering to her every call, learning what she likes in and out of bed, learning her rules and just generally obeying her. However, the more I was with her the more it dawned on me that she wasn't as confident as she let on. Sure she knew what she was doing on the basis that she knew the rules. She admitted to me that she was once a submissive in her very first relationship. She knew what to do to gain control, she knew what to say and when to say it, but it was too calculated for my liking. It was as if she was going through a motion; a routine, only changing when a certain action was evoked out of me. I loved how she treated me, she was an excellent mistress for someone like me, cautious yet knowledgeable. Though I felt as though it was a role not meant for her to play.

     Since the day I actually decided to let Lauren know I had decided to give her a try at her own nightclub we've done a lot of trail runs. The very first day when we had established what we expected from one another we spent the entire time having kinky fun, as well as seeing how far my pain tolerance would go. It was quite high to her surprise as I took everything she gave. The days to follow after we tested to see what I knew in bed in terms of pleasuring a woman and her learning and exploring my own body. It was a bit odd as I learned from Ally and Dinah that dominants usually took lead and never directly admitting that they were learning about a subs body. They acted as if they already knew what they needed to do in order to fulfill their subs needs and gradually pushed their limits. Everything that needed to be known prior to the activities was talked out. Something Lauren didn't do. I chalked it up to her way of approaching this.