·13

His mom furrowed her eyebrows and smiled. She got up and left. Yoongi decided to just shake it off and started dressing. dressing. He decided to call Jimin, speaking to his girlfriend usually calmed him down and he definitely needed calming down.

Jimin quickly picked up and greeted him with her usual cheery mood, "Hey babe, did you sleep well?" she asked. Yoongi sighed, not sure if he should really tell her.

"Are you okay?"

"No. I had a really weird dream last night. Or more like a memory? I don't know."

"what happened in it?" Jimin asked with a curious tone in her voice.

"It was like, in a dance room? And there were several guys in there one had pastel pink hair, seemed about my height, but...I seemed to be taller too? I don't know, anyway we danced something but you and I both know I suck at dancing..."

Unexpectedly, Jimin hung up right after Yoongi finished. Maybe the line cut off? Nevertheless, Yoongi's mood worsened. He stomped downstairs after getting dressed into his uniform and sat down at the kitchen table with a sigh. His mom had left a plate with breakfast before disappearing into her workroom again. She had an important deadline coming up, so she wasn't around as much as she usually was.

~

Yoongi sat down in his seat at school, the first thing he noticed being a phone with a picture on it and a very excited girlfriend waiting with a smile until he would see the connection. So he got over his moodiness a little and looked at the picture, seeing that it was once again their favorite band BTS. However he didn't see the connection that his girlfriend did.

"Don't you see it?!"

"see what?"

Jimin leaned over and pointed at a certain male's hair.

"Look, Park Jimin's hair is pastel pink! Like in your dream memory thing."

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows.

"And what's that supposed or mean?"

She shrugged her shoulders, explaining that it might be some kind of clue. Clue to what? Yoongi sighed, and buried his face. He really wasn't having it today. Hopefully he'd be back home soon.

~

Finally, Yoongi returned homen His mom still being in her workroom which gave Yoongi some space to chill out. Not long after he fell asleep.

He woke up later that evening and decided to make a small trip to the convenience store for some milk. It wasn't far, but it was a route with many dark alleys (?). He put in his ear buds and took off.

Around 10 minutes later he saw the store coming into sight. He quickened his pace a little, only to run into someone, who grabbed his shoulders and pushed him into an alley, making Yoongi hit the ground. The male grabbed the front of his vest and pulled Yoongi up, lifting him high enough so that his feet were off the ground. He pulled out a sharp object from somewhere that seemed to be his back pocket. The moment Yoongi saw the shining blade of the knife he lost his breath and started kicking and trashing around, his foot eventually hitting the knife out of the mans hand. He kicked again, getting free. As soon as Yoongi's feet hit the ground he started running. At the end of the alley, Yoongi felt a tug that made him stumble and he feel to the ground. A strong hand started pulling in his ankle. With all his strength Yoongi tried to kick him off, eventually hitting the man in his face. Yoongi's breath quickened and he scrambled back on his feet. Finally, he reached the corner and ran home, yet he could still hear what the man yelled.

"YOU DON'T BELONG HERE, MIN YOONGI!"

------

What's up yall, I'm dead sadly

ANYWAY AFTER MONTHS HERE'S AN UPDATE

ALSO

I SAW THAT THIS HIT 1,55K VIEWS WHICH IS LIKE NDJDSNSJSNDBDBD

its great I seriously appreciate it. It's the first time I made something and it hit that many views ((': Thank y'all so much

P.S. if you're interested, pls join #worldwide.handsome on Kik so we can chat (:

YEET