·9

"that was a nice man, right Yoongi? He even gave you his Kumamon keychain."

Yoongi hummed, turning the keychain in his hands over his ice cream. They walked around for a few hours and now had ice cream before they left. Yoongi finally started on his when a fairly large hand softly tapped him on his shoulder. Yoongi turned around and the man named Jungkook flashed him a bunny-like smile.

"Kookie!"

Yoongi smiled, got up and made granny hands at the man for a hug. Jungkook hugged him and asked if he could sit down with them. Yoongi happily conversed with Jungkook and eat his ice cream, spilling and making both his mom and Jungkook immediately get up to get him clean. around 5 pm Jungkook got a text and had to leave. Not long after Yoongi and his mother left, Yoongi with a big gummy smile on his face and his mother with a napkin with a phone number on it.

------

"Mom, is Jungkook coming over again today? He said he'd take me to school."

right when Yoongi finished his sentence the door flung open to reveal a Jungkook. He walked in, kissed his girlfriend of a few weeks and bent down to give Yoongi a hug. It was Yoongi's first day of high school and he had yet to mature, both physically and mentally. Jungkook picked up Yoongi and got to his car, unlocking it and putting Yoongi in the back seat. He himself got in the driver's seat and started the car, driving out of the driveway.

"First day of high school, huh. You excited, Yoongs?"

Yoongi nodded, still sleepy. It was a 15 minute drive to the school and when they arrived Yoongi refused to go in alone. Jungkook took his hand and together they walked to the principal's office. The principal had a little talk with them and have Yoongi a map and a time table, and then came the moment Jungkook had to leave. He waved Yoongi goodbye with a smile and words of encouragement. Yoongi waved back with a small wave. He said thank you a d goodbye to the principal, took his backpack and went to find his classroom. On the way lots of people bumped into him due to his short height and petite body. Finally, he found the room and knocked, a 'come in!' was heard and Yoongi walked in, slightly hiding behind his map and time table.

"Good afternoon, you must be Min Yoongi, the new student!"

The teacher with shoulder length black hair and a pretty face, flashed him a smile making Yoongi feel slightly less anxious. Yoongi was super nervous, new school, new people and he had to talk in Korean all the time instead of just at home. He was afraid he lost his Korean skills.

"Please introduce yourself, you don't have to be shy."

Yoongi nodded.

"H-hello, my name is..Y-Yoongi."

"Good, be nice everyone. Yoongi you can sit over there."

She pointed to a window seat in the second to last row. Yoongi sat down and greeted the girl next to him.

"Hi...My name is Jimin."

---
No, this is not BTS Jimin. just a girl named Jimin HAHA