19

Hoseok is laying on his bed doing nothing other than staring into the not-so-interesting ceiling.

What is he doing? Thinking. Or maybe, remembering a piece of memory on his memory-records. That something, or someone precisely, won't left his mind.

Can you guess who it is? I'm sure you can. Well, I will keep giving you some hint. Since Hoseok wouldn't stop staring at his stupid ceiling for the meantime now.

It's a boy. He is kind and gentle, but sometimes could change into a sassy. He loves yelling at Hoseok in an adorable kind of way. At least that's what Hoseok thought. He has the sweetest voice. And the last hint, he is the most beautiful person in the universe that you could have mistaken him as an angel.

Alright, I'm sure the name has popped out from your head already. Do I still need to say it? Okay, it's Kim Seokjin.

Now, let's continue our observations toward Jung Hoseok who keep daydreaming his whole life to this Kim Seokjin. Looks like it's a habit of him.

Hoseok sigh as he closed his eyes, wondering if he could always saw that adorable sleeping-face every morning when he's awakened. Is it only a dream? Will it came true?

He sigh again for the third times today. As he was about to sat up from his comfortable bed, he found a phone vibrating on the small nightstand beside his bed.

He grab the phone and as if by instinct, looking at the message that attached on it screen. It said 'Seokjin's Blood, Sweat, Tears'

If you're curious, that letter is the name of their group that contains four people. The participants is none other than Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook, Kim Namjoon, and our last suspect is Jung Hoseok.

Hoseok slide-open the screen to unlock his phone and click the icon named Kakaotalk to see what kind of topics Taehyung bringing this time.

Vantae : guys! I have something that will definitely blow your mind!

Destructjoon : what is it?

Ironkook : yeah, why are you spamming some stickers?

Hoseok widened his eyes as he definitely knew what Taehyung's talking about. He quickly typing his fingers on the screen.

Sunishope : yah! Don't you dare bring it up!

Vantae : why?

Sunishope : just don't.

Vantae : don't be selfish! Didn't you read the name of the group!? Everyone must know, too!

Destructjoon : okay, what is going on?

Ironkook : spit it out, Tae!

Sunishope : Tae, I'm warning you.

Vantae : whatevs, pals before boys is striking in ma vein!

Hoseok cursed under his breath. He feel so pissed right now. "That fucking brat!" He shouts on his phone, even though he knew Taehyung wouldn't hear it.

Destructjoon : well? What is it?

Vantae : okay, prepare yourself!

Vantae : Drum roll please!

Ironkook : *baddum* *baddum*