All The TimeChapter 17

Baby-

Omg These Bitches.!!  I Can't Believe I Just Heard That, I Can't Tell Anyone , Omg I Can't. "Oh Hi Doll Face. " Dixcy Smiled As She Walked By. I Debated A Lil In My Head,  But Soon Grabbed Her Arms . "Ok First Oww, " Dixcy Said Snatching Away From Me Laughing While Rubbing Her Arm,  "Second Of All Whats With All The Grabby Grabby Shit.?? " I Looked Around Looking For A Place That We Could Talk To In Private,  Aha.!!  I Grabbed Dixcy And Pulled Her Into The Nearest Dressing Room.  "Ok Now Sit Down Cause Its Bout To Be Alot Of Shit To Take In."

.

.

.

"Wait,  Wait , Hol The Fuck Up.  Star Doing What.?? " Dixcy Yelled.  "Dix, Sit Do.. "

"Oh Baby Fuck No.," Dixcy Interupted. She Stood Up From Where She Was Sitting And Stomped To My Dressing Room. I Followed Cautiously Behind Her Scared Of Anything She Was Going To Do.  When She Reached My Dressing Room She Grabbed Her Converses And Pulles Her Hair Into A Messy Bun.  "Come On Dix I Know You Not. Gonna Fight Star. " Dixcy Laced Up Her Shoes And Shot Her View To Me.  "Yea I Am…  And.?? " I.Sighed And Gripped Her Shoulder . "You Know You Can't Fight Worth Of Shit. " She Pulled Away From Me Still Lacing Her Shoes.  "And She Can't Fight Either So I Guess We Even. " She Did A Final Knot And Ran Out The Room. Right Away I Knew Shit Was About To Go Down .

I Followed Dix Until She Reached Star Dressing Room.  She Banged

On The Door Over And Over Again Until Star Answered.  "Woah Hoe Imma Need Your Dyke Ass To Chill Off My Door. " Without Warning Dix Pushed Star Enough To Make Her Stumble Back A Few Steps.  Once Star Got Her Balanced Back She Jumped At Dixcy Banging Her Back Against The Wall.  They Were Scratching And Pulling Hair , Once Dixcy Started Throwing Real Nigga Blows I Turned My Back Away From Them,  Cause That Aint My Business.

"Ayy Ayy Ayyy What The Fuck Going On.??!! " Walter Came Running Towards The Fight Pulling Dixcy Off Star.  "You Gotta Go. " Dixcy Face Soften As She Turned Toward Walt.  "Wait. Why. ??" Dixcy Asked. " Look At Her ," I Turned Away To Face Star,  She Had He Hands Resting On Her Knees So She Could Catch Her Breath. "Look At Me For What.??  Shit I'm Ready For Another Round. ". Dixcy Smiled And Lunged At Star.  But Walt Caught Her Mid Air And Pulled Her Back.  "Ok Get The Fuck Out Now,  You Scrathing Her Face And She Have To Perform .  We Can't Have You Running Around Fighting Everyone,," Walt Rubbed His Temple And Faced Me,  "Baby D , Help Her Pack,  I'm Getting Her A Plane Ticket And You Will Be Gone In The Morning,  Now Everyone Be Nice. " Walt Dropped Dixcy As Star Stuck Her Tongue Out At Us.  "Bitch." Star Exclaimed As She Waltz Backed Into Her Dressing Room Slamming The Door. "Dixcy Look What Happened Now. " I Walked Up To Her And Wrapped My Arms Around Her.  " I Don't Want You To Leave,  You The Only Girl Thats Not Stuck Up Around Here. " She Let Her Head Drop Into My Shouldler ." I'm Going To Miss You More And I Know You Don't Roll That Way But,  " She Lifted My Head Up And Gave Me A Quick Peck, "Just Promised Me That Star Not Gon Do Shit. " I Nodded Still Feeling The Tingle On My Lips.  "Thank You Doll Face,  Umm Bye."

"No Don't Say Bye, Let's Say See You Later. "

"Ok See You Later Doll Face. "

Prince-

I Sat On The Couch With My Hands On My Face Crying Outta Furstration.  I Swear If I Was A Girl I Would Wring My Hands Around Stars Neck Until She Turnes Just As Blue As Her Hair. I Heard The Door Slowly Creek Open,  I Keeped My Hand Down So The Person Wouldn't See Me Crying.  Im Practically A Grown Man Crying My Eyes Out Over Something A Worthless Bitch Said. "I'm So Fucking Stupid. " I Sniffed And Sinked My Head Deeper Into My Knees.  "No You Not, " I Looked Up And Seen Ray Smiling Down At Me, " I Heard Most Of Everything And If Anything Stars Stupid For Thinking That She Can Tear Us Apart, I Mean,  I'm Stupid In Love With You. " I Smiled At Ray And Pulled Him Into My Lap,  I Started Kissing His Neck As He Moved Around Trying To Get Out My Grip.  " Stop Princeee.!! " Ray Squeled.  I Smiled In The Crook Of His Neck And Then Licked It, He Jumped Up Landing On The Floor Infront Of My Legs. We Began To Laughed Up A Storm. But It Scilenced Once I Seen Ray Face Get Serious.  "I Heard Something Else Star Said Too, " He Said So Low It Sounded Like A Whisper ," I Think We Should Just Tell The Fans..  I Mean It Been On My Mind For A Whil… "

"No. " I Said My Voice Stern And Serious.  " Ray Moved Closer To Rest His Head On My Lap,  Still Sitting On The Floor.  "Why Not.?? " He Asked In A Soft Voice With His Big Puppy Eyes Looking Up At Me. I Bit My Lip And Turned My Attention Away From Him.  "We Already Talked About This, I Just Don't Think That The Fans Are Ready For Us To Come Out Yet….  And I'm Not Either. " Ray Cupped My Face And Brung It Down to Where My Forehead Was On His.  "Please Let Me Do It,  If You Really Love Me. "

"I'm Not Letting You Do It Cause I Do Love You.  The Fans Are Crucial And You Know You Not As Tough As You Protray To Be." I Kissed His Forehead And He Looked Away From Me.  "I Love You Ray And You Know I'm Never Going To Let Anyone Hurt You Phiscally Or Mentally. " Without A Word Ray Got Up And Walked Toward The Door , When He Turned Around And Looked At Me I Seen Tears Streaming Down His Face.  "We Have 2 More Shows, " He Whined Opening The Door,  "Just Please Think About It For My Sake. " He Turned Around Leaving Me Alone.  I Was Confused And scared All In One. I Had A Descision To Make,  And I Had To Deal With Star. Fuck.

Roc-

I Layed In The Dressing Room With Prod Laying On The Chest.  I Never Thought I Say It But I Think I'm In Love With A Boy And Not Just Any Boy My band Mate.  I Looked Up At The Celling Thinking About How All This Happened.  When It First Started When Prod Was Trying To "Please" Me When He Was Jealous Of A Couple Of Hoes.  Damn.  "Roc.??  Roc.?? Rooccc.??  " Prod Snapped His Fingers Across My Face.  Shit I Must Have Been In A Trance.  "Yess Bae.?? I Answered Him Looking Down  At Him.  "Was You Paying Attention To Me.?? " He Asked.  I Lowerd My Head To Kiss His Forehead.  "Of Cause Big Head. " He Laughed At Me And Smiled. " Ok Then Let Me Continue, " He Continued To Keep The Smile On His Face.  "On The Last Day Of Tour Me And You Should Announce That We Quit Mindless Behavior To Start Our Life Together. " My Smile Quickly Faded As My Thoughts Came Into Play.  As Much As I Loved Prod I Loved Money Even More. I Know It Sounded Horrible But It Just The Way It Is.  I Was Born In The Ghetto,  Money Was And Always Going To Be My Top Priority.  I Forced A Smile On My Face.  "Perfect,  I Can't Wait For It To Be Just You And Me. " I Can't Believe I Just Lied Through My Teeth.  Prod Smiled And Cuddled Up Closet To Me.  " I Love You. " Instead Of Replying I Slowly Closed My Eyes.  Only 2 More Shows Left.  I Had A Descision To Make.  Either Money Or Prod.  Fuck.

.

.

.

So Heyy Yeah *Awkard Crickets*  I'm Sorry I Left Yall This Whole SummerI Was Taking College Courses Before I Entered Highschool So I Can Have Extra Credicts . Whoop.!!  #Freshman.  So I Wanted To Finish This Story Before I Continued Any Other Since This Is My Favorite Story . Anywhore Can Yall Do Me The Biggest Favors And Comment Some Of My Story That You Dislike The Most I'm Trying To Clean My Page UpOk Bye….  Ohh And One More Thing 2/3 More Chapters Until The End It Coming Slowly To The End .. 0h and I seen that the chapter was fucked up so I fixed it