Chapter Three

"Mrs. Fisher, Mrs. Fisher, Mrs. Fisher!" Okay, that got me awake, I thought shaking my head to wake myself up. As I opened my eyes and looked around I was completely confused as to where I was. Then I looked to the front of the room I was in, and all snapped back to place in my head.

     I looked at my history teacher with a sheepish smile, " Sorry?"

     "Mrs. Fisher, how many times have I told you to stop acting like my history class is for you to sleep in?"

      "Several times actually, although you may as well stop bothering since my sleeping habits do not change at your pleads" I told my history teacher, Mr. Habitual ( how funny, he wants me to change my habits when he is 'Habitual' too - lol, your just too funny Alexis).

     "Mrs. Fisher, you have done this one to many times dear, GO TO THE PRINCAPALS OFFICE RIGHT NOW !!!" Mr. Habitual bellowed at me growing louder and louder throughout his sentance.

" harsh, asshole", I muttered softly packing my things in my bag and leaving, simply put this was a normal occerence, going to the princapals office.

"Mrs. Fisher", he said warningly clearly having heard my profoundness quite unamussing.

" Yeah, yeah, shut yer gop". Jeez, people these days, I thought.

Once I finished packing, I set off for my pals office. Yay!