Chapyer 5

"Mrs.Fisher?" The princapals receptionest said, clearly not surprised I was here.  

    "Yeesss" I dronded, bored of sorting here for officially seven minutes, four seconds and point three milliseconds starting...... now. Yes I was so bored I counted.

   " Mr. Ponies would like to see you now".

    "Alright" I replied, grabbed my bag and going into Mr. Ponies office ( Mr. Ponies is the princapal) and because the princapal wasn't there yet, I took the best seat, his chair.

  "35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40" I muttered along, what was taking him so long?

   " 1. 12, 1.13, 1. 14-" Where was he?

   "Mrs. Fisher, Why are you in my office this time?" Said Mr. Ponies, finally arriving.

   When I looked up I gasped, SHIT... SHIT, SHIT, SHIT! After I regained myself I adverted my gaze to Mr. Ponies and snapped venomously," Why the hell is he here?"

  At the exact same time the devil himself groweled, "Why the Fuck is she here?"

And to add to the little match Mr. Ponies came in with, " You know each other?!?!"

  After sitting and talking ( and fighting) about the.details here's what we got;  The he was Asshole Bitchface, AKA Ashton Killings. He was the son of Bradely Killings brother, the one I killed, and Ashton and I, had quite a past.

:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*

Guess what my punishment for class was? I bad to assist Ashton Fucking Killings for 10000000000 years! Okay so it was only two and a half weeks but still. think about it, it will seem like 10000000000 years.