woW

Once upon a time, Kakyoin went to the aquarium to see the dolphin show. 

SUDDENLY!

There was a song playing in the background. Ocean man, take me by the hand, Kakyoin sang along, watching the dolphins jump.

Out of the water leapt Jotaro, wearing a sparkley mermaid tail. As he soared through the air like a magnificent dolphin, drops of water flying from the corners of he jacket, he whispered to Kakyoin, "Love me, Cherry Boy."

Kakyoin turned away from the dolphin show. "I no longer want to live in this world," he said. "I can't be in a world where Jotaro wears a sparkley mermaid tail and performs in dolphin shows. I must have him all to myself."

Because Jotaro had learned the language of the dolphins from performing with them for so long, he was able to hear from the dolphins what Kakyoin had said. Jotaro gave one last "ora ora" of farewell to the dolphins before leaping out of the water. He flopped around at Kakyoin's feet, unable to stand because of the mermaid tail. "Love me, Cherry Boy," Jotaro said again.

Kakyoin pressed his hand gently to Jotaro's cheek, and kept it there until they reached their shared apartment, because they lived together now. "I will always love you, Ocean Man," Kakyoin said. "Take me by the hand."

So Ocean Man and Cherry Boy lived happily ever after like a bad parody of Shark Boy and Lava Girl, but don't tell Kakyoin he was called Lava Girl or he will strangle you to death with his hair noodle.

Thank you all for reading, and have a lovely day.