I'm not famous - part 5

well hello there :) i hope this story is good!! :)

dedication goes to Morgan_LoveGood who is supporting this story :) 

if you support this story, comment/fan/vote i will dedicate a chapter to you :)

Love you guys!

>megs x

***********

“WTF is twitter for?” I asked as the boys filled out the sign up page for me for my new twitter account. They stared at me like I was an idiot.

“You don’t know what twitter is?” Harry gasped and shook his head. I smiled and shook my head.

“What name do you want?” Lou inquired and I gave him a look.

“Emma Tomlinson with no gap or underscore please,” I smiled and he just rolled his eyes.

“Yep, no one has that name,” He stated and typed in the name again.

“Password?” He asked cheekily and I nudge him aside and typed in the password which was ‘direction’. I typed it again and moved over so Lou could do the rest.

“Done!” He exclaimed and pulled out his iPhone and began typing. I looked at the laptop on the table. I sat back on the couch waiting for some more instruction when I received a little notification.

From:

Louis_Tomlinson: And at last @EmmaTomlinson has a twitter!

I quickly typed a reply

From:

EmmaTomlinson: @Louis_Tomlinson is a terrible teacher

From: NiallOfficial
@Louis_Tomlinson is the best!! @EmmaTomlinson is just jealous of his skills!

From: Real_Liam_Payne
@EmmaTomlinson FINALLY!

From: ZaynMalik

@EmmaTomlinson about time!

I rolled my eyes and followed each of the boys before my eyes nearly bugged out of my sockets.

“You guys have over three million followers?!” I stared at the screen in shock before Lou chuckled.

“We are famous Em,” He reminded me and I rolled my eyes before I received a little notification.

From: Louis_Tomlinson

Hello world! My sister @EmmaTomlinson has finally got twitter! Go check her out.

Before I could scream at Lou my screen burst into action. Over one thousand people had retweeted it and I immediately gained 10,000 followers. I logged off as the screen continued to fill with tweets.

“I bet you will be just as popular as us now,” Lou grinned and I whacked him playfully on the shoulder.

“Well we are going on tour, so you will be mobbed by your fans as well,” Liam told me and I gaped at him.

“How could I have fans?” I asked confused.

Zayn and Niall laughed before Liam listed the reasons. “One, you are Louis’ sister. Two, you are best friends with us and will be all over the paper. Three…” Liam trailed off, looking unsure whether to tell me.

“What?” I asked, a bit scared.

Lou looked guilty and I shot him a look and he smiled apologetically.

“I was going to tell you but you would have freaked…” He scratched his neck and I stood up.

“Someone tell me already!” I yelled, glaring at Lou.

“You know how we filmed you singing in the studio? Well it was really good and we sort of… put it online,” Liam explained and my eyebrows shot sky high.

“Why?” I demanded, almost seething.

Harry spoke up. “You sounded amazing and the video went around the world. You are brilliant. And the video now has over 10 million views,” He complimented me and I blushed slightly.

God I hope he doesn’t know I like him, I thought. Before my mind processed the popularity.

“I was singing the Taylor Swift song yeah?” I asked, sighing as I sat down.

“Yeah, and it sounded amazing,” Harry said, sitting down next to me.

“And um, you may sort of, be singing with us on tour,” Lou added and I stared at him in shock before I felt the floor meet my face.

I woke up and flipped over to face a concerned looking Louis. 

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, considering I had no idea I'm famous and I'll be singing in a different country plus being on international TV. I'm fine," I sighed before I sat up on the couch.

"Is she alright?" I heard Harry ask and I turned to see him sitting on the floor, concern in his eyes.

"I'm all good Harry," I smiled as my stomach flipped. 

He was so adorable. His green eyes sparkled and his curls were a little wild from too much excitement. I had fallen for him the moment I saw him on the X-factor, but I had never really told anyone. I'll have to tell Louis eventually, I thought as Harry grinned back at me.

"Dinner anyone?" Niall screamed and I jumped up and tore my way into the kitchen to find Niall serving up some pasta.

'Meh, I'll just tell him later' I thought as I dug into my scrumptious food.

***

Well is it alright? sorry if it is short :)

I'll update when I receive a vote and COMMENTS so PLEASE COMMENT/SHARE/FAN/VOTE!!

LOVE YOU GUYS :)

>Megs x