Preparation for battle - part 9

Well HELLO there :D

I hope this isn't uh... to rushed / scary..........

AND PLEASE, if you do not like sacry scenes with a little uh.. intamacy BUT i don't have that much!

but yeah............ hopefully it isn't too bad AND I'm sorry if it is short :/

AND this is dedicated to @XxBubblesKiss BECAUSE she is insanely kind and random and makes me laugh A LOT! go check her out ;)

>Megs xxxx

*****

I awoke to the sound of a scream and I jumped up from my bed, looking around for its source.

I saw Harry staring at me, still under the duvet with a concerned expression on his face.

"You uh screamed," he said as he rubbed his sleepy eyes. I smiled a little at his sleepy self. His morning voice sounded extremly cute and his hair was a little fuzzy but his green eyes sparkled a bit more in the mornings, except for this morning.

I frowned slightly, "Oh. Yeah, I had a nightmare..." i trailed off, shivering as I sat back down on the bed and checked the clock.

6:30am it read. That means one a half hours before I would be dragged off to go see my 'ex-boyfriend'. More like a physco killer if you ask me.

I had a sudden idea.

"Harry, you know for... today," I gulped as tear threatened to show.

"Shush, just tell me, it will be okay," Harry reassured me and pulled me into his embrace.

I let out a shaky breath and continued, "Would it be possible to like, get the police to sort of follow in a normal car but not to obviously?" I said softly, a tear escaping my eye.

"Of course love," he said and smiled softly before rubbing my back in small circles.

"If he hurts you, I swear to you that I will get him back," Harry growled sligthly and I squeezed him tighter.

"Thanks," I managed, a few tears leaking through my eyes and falling onto the bed.

"I just, feel bad that we haven't gone a date yet," Harry mumbled and I grinned.

"Well the first thing I'll do when i get back, after we leave the airport tonight and arrive in New York, you can take me out on a first date," I stated and he grinned.

"Done," he agreed.

I sighed, and closed my eyes. I didn't want to lose him. Jake is going to do something terrible to me, and I know it. He probably stalks me 24 hours a day and knows exactly how to get to me. He would do something to ruin me. My innocence, my love, my heart or my brother. I just wished I had never dated him. I wished that I could go back in time, and non of this would have happened.

I could feel the waterfall of tears cascading down my face. This could be the last time I see any of my friends, my brother or anyone other than Jake.

The next thing I know is the feeling of lips on mine. Harry kissed me softly and I closed my eyes and kissed him back. It was soft, not urgent, it was the sweetest kiss I had ever had. The ones with Jake always felt like the need to eat each other's faces.

He pulled away and I opened my eyes to see him with a small grin.

"Better?" he asked.

I pecked him on the lifts softly in reply.

"Much," I smiled as I hugged him again, breathing in his scent.

I checked the clock again. 6:50am. I sighed and pulled myself up.