Chapter 3: Error makes a lot of bad decisions

Nightmare weakly snarled at the soup. He was laying in a large black bed.
"I can take care of myself!" He snarled. I guess it could be worse, he sighed internally.
"Nightmare-" Error protested.

"Fuck off!" Nightmare glared darkly, standing unsteadily. He took a step towards his friend and away from the bed. Error rushed to his side, still holding the soup.
"Please just take it!"
I'd rather be ridiculed, Nightmare thought. He looked Error, who had a pleading look.
Nightmare, unable to say no, snatched the soup, grumbling.
Error pushed him back into the bed, where Nightmare had been instructed to stay until further notice. Nightmare fell back into the bed, somehow the soup not spilling. He reluctantly began to drink it.
     ~
The room was dark. Despite Nightmare's angry protests, Error had locked the door and shut it. Leaving Nightmare stuck in this room. '...no..hell.' He thought. He had gotten up a long time ago and was now pacing. As he paced, he ran into a bedside table.
Nightmare winced. The table fell with a loud thud, echoing. 'I need to get out of here.'
He felt around, looking for the door. His arms starting glitching. He felt like he couldn't do anything. Soon the glitches spread, he fell again, and blacked out.
~
Error was talking with Killer and Cross. They were exchanging jokes, to keep the mood hopeful and light.

"I went to a terrible piano concert the other night. The pianist made so many mistakes I can’t even begin to Liszt. It was too much for me to Handel so I left and demanded all my money Bach the next day." Error declared, trying to keep serious.
The others shoved each other around jokingly at the bad puns.

"What do you call a musician with problems? A trebled man!" Cross giggled. The others were laughing as well.
Error smiled widely. He was with his friends...no his family. Cross had stopped glaring at him earlier too. He had talked with Cross to see what the problem was. It was quite a fight over someone they cared about.
~The battle- flashback-~
"Why were you glaring earlier?"
"I knew what your doing-" Cross snarled, startling Error.

"I wasn't doing anything!" He protested.
"You know very damn well you plotted against me! You insisted over and over. 'I'll take care of him. I'll make sure he will be alright.'!"
"What- I-"
"You were trying to prove you're better, hm?"
They began to bicker, each retort more and more angry. Finally Error didn't want to fight any longer. When he protested, Cross glared again. The slap came faster than expected, shocking them both.
"I-I'm so sorry Error.."
~flashback end~
Error sighed sadly as he was reminded of the virus Nightmare had caught. Nightmare would love to laugh at these bad jokes, too.
The others looked at him.
"Are you alright Error?" Killer asked, concerned for his friend.
Error shook his head. "I'm alright." He lied.
They continued to joke around for a while, but Error's thoughts lingered on Nightmare
____________________________________
Sorry this is short- finding time to write is hard- ;u;
Anyways-
Nightmare doesn't want to be helped. Passes out. Again. JeEz
Bad puns are made. Jealous bois fight- also, the fight hints to what will become of Error-
Bya-