Chapter 4: Still Air

Error eventually got up and walked to the kitchen, leaving the others, including Horror and Dust, who had joined in a while ago in their joking.
He reached up and pulled open a dark wooden cupboard. Error grabbed a simple mug and set it down. He turned to a pot of coffee that had just been finished being made. He poured it in to the mug, and took in the strong aroma. He picked up the mug in his hand and began to walk back. He nearly dropped and spilled the coffee when Cross suddenly came, running into him.
"w-whoa- you alright?" Error asked.
Cross ran past and up the hallway to... Wait a minute. That IDIOT!
"Get back here! Its not safe!"
~
Cross opened the door, snow came rushing in. He heard Error's frantic steps behind him. He went through into the crisp cold ignoring the glitch.  "No stop!"  Plunging through the weather he ran and ran until he couldn't hear Error's cries. He knew what he was getting into. This was the only way, and perhaps they would understand but not right now.

Error stood in shock, the coffee he spilled still dripping. "He's not going to make it, I- I- CROSS!"Dropping the mug, it shattered on the snow. The glitches were getting worse around him. He could just barely see Cross! Turning, he saw that he had ran quite a distance, as the castle was no longer in sight. Shaking himself, Error continued. "It's not safe! This AU- it's-" He was cut off, tripping and letting out a loud cry. He turned onto his back, seeing the glow that indicated someone opened a portal. Cross had returned, standing above him.

"Looks like you'll have to come with me. Sigh. I was planning to do this alone, but I can't leave you here."

~

Nightmare woke up, holding his head. "What the fuck happened..?"  He was still in the room but...the door was open? 'Must have been Killer, or perhaps Dust.' He thought. Not questioning it, he stood back up and cautiously made his way over to the door. Leaning against it, he nearly tripped. "Shit!" Grasping for the door, his hand passed through it before he tried again and got a firm grip. "Well then..." Standing straight again, Nightmare heading to where he knew the others were. 

"Hey."

Killer, Horror, and Dust turned in surprise. The room went dead silent as they realized who had just greeted them.
"Oh my God! Night!" Killer looked shocked. "What are you doing?"

"Getting away from my room so I can get a damn break from being treated like some weak little-" Nightmare sighed, deciding to cut himself off. "Is there any coffee left, or did you all demolish it?" 
"I don't think y-" Killer started.

"Well I guess i just have to find out by myself." 

The black skele just whirled around to the kitchen and glanced around, almost immediately finding the coffee that was there. He reached to grab it and instantly recoiled, a stab of pain hitting him.

________________________________________________________________________________Ha- I live! This chapter is short, but i should start regularly posting chapters again. 

Cross and Error have made a dumb decision- and hey, I might kill one of them 

Night was tired of being sick basically.

that's all for now