c.b.

y/n's pov

'his c.ollarb.ones they are so casually standing there, popping out of his soft skin.'

it's been three days and lucas is still acting normal. mark didn't even believe me when i told him about what lucas did and said! maybe i should move on from that, he maybe wasn't being his true self because of the stress of moving here. who knows?

i sigh as the bus is running late. i decide to put in my headphones and listen to a random playlist.  exo's electric kiss basically blasts through and kills my ears. i forgot to turn the volume down again! i quickly pull the headphones out as i receive strange stares from people around.

i turn down the volume but before i can put them back on, one of them is snatched from my left hand.

"yah! what the hell? give me my stuff back meanie," i shout and receive more stares. idgaf. i look at the individual who snatched my headphone and sighed as it was lucas.

"oh y/n, calm down. i just wanted to listen too. i get bored," he says calmly and sticks the left earbud in his right ear. oh no! he's gonna think im an exo-l! i am but my boss doesn't need to know that. oh well. i sigh and put the right earbud in my left ear.

"it's gonna be electric, oo baby baby," he bops his head to the song. awe cute. but uh, where did the rest of his shirt go?

 but uh, where did the rest of his shirt go?

such a strange man. but his collarbones... his c.ollarb.ones they are so casually standing there, popping out of his soft skin. i can't stop looking and thinking about this man. what's wrong with me?