Hell Day 8 : Out of Hell

Kaicere's POV

I look at the window and its dark outside now. I got my phone and checked the time. 11:11 pm. I'll make a wish. After I wish I got back to my majestic seat.

Darn its midnight. I have creeps all over me when I'm thinking that there's something or someone is watching me now... Gahd, enough of hallucination. Back to my work. I really look like a psychopath now.

*S W O O O O S H*

Fuck. What's that? Napatingin ako sa paligid. I thought its— nah nevermind it’s just the cold wind trying to scare the hell out of me. Umayos ka Kaicere, hindi ka na bata.

Ok Kaicere, stop imagining that there's a ghost, focus on your job. Walang multo. Kung meron dakipin mo. Ilagay mo sa sako.

And now I'm talking to myself. This is the effect of paranoia.

*B L A A A A A A A G*

What was that? Shiiz, this is really creeping me out.

"Why are you still here?" he coldly asked. Ah thank goodness it’s just the Mafia boss.

"Finishing my job. And why are you here?" I didn't face him. I'm too busy with my business.

"Any problem with that?" then I faced him with my eyebrow raised. He went to the sofa bed then closes his eyes. Yeah, I remember he's the missing in action Ambassador. I just rolled my eyes.

I continued my work and after 2000 century, my work here is done. I placed the papers on the long table and check if all of it was done.

"Ciell—" I faced him. Geez. I forgot he's sleeping. I just looked at his face. He's still handsome even he's asleep and he looks so kind. I hope he'll not wake up and stays like that for eternity. Nah just kidding.

I looked at the wall clock; it’s already 1: 59 am. I should better go to dreamland.

Goodnight.

* * * *

"Hey Pres wake up..." someone is shaking me. Napamulat naman ako and gave her a cold stare.

"Will you just shut your mouth?" I stand up and stretched.

I paused for a munite. Wait a second; I remembered that I slept on my majestic seat, and why I'm in the sofa bed now? Maybe I teleport myself or sleep walked. Nah enough of the lame childish imaginations, Kaicere.