Hell Day 39: I'm back (2)

Yey~!! Another UD!!

Yung palaging pong nagcocoment at nagvovote ay bibigyan ko ng dedication~!! Kaya po kung gusto niyo. Comment and vote na~!! :D

*    *    *    *    *    *    *

Kaicere's POV

"Kaicere!! I've missed you so much!!" Loke hugged me tight.. Why does everybody seem to miss me? I'm not even important to them..

Kakagising ko lang and when my eyes opened Loke saw me and hugged me.

And after several minutes the office as full and the officers hugged me one by one and tell me that they've miss me.

"God! You're Porsche was a total waste!! Mahal pa naman.."-Reean. He cared for my car instead of me.. Well totally its a massive waste cuz that's my favorite because thats my first car I bought. Guess that I'll just buy another one..

"Those guys seem to envy you thats why they want to kill you.."-Trigg.

"Yup, Because you're rich and they're not.."-Sean. Tcch.Ang kukulit naman nito..

I went back to the classroom cuz they are so noisy, My eardrums are gonna breakdown.

I was walking in the corridor when I saw Yui... She smiled at me and hug me.She's like the Yui I know back then.The sweet, caring and kind Yui...I miss her old self..

"You're safe, Thank goodness.." She's very caring like before.

She let go of me and her look, back to the normal.

"You're so lucky to survive that accident, My advice, Live your life the fulless, Cuz anytime...death will bring you to hell..." I smirk. She's back to sarcastic, spoil brat attitude.

"Thanks for that...err...advice.I'll totally enjoy my life, and before I die, I'll sent you in Hell first.." Her look became irritated then she walked out.. She never win against me..NEVER

I went the classroom and go straight to my seat.. Everyone was looking at like in sort of an alien landed to their planet..Tcch.

"If you all don't stop staring at me, I'll get all your eyeball out of your heads.." I still have my poker face and my cold tone.

They all came back to their businesses and didn't try to turn around and stare at me.They are all afraid..Scartty Cats..Pfft..

I looked at the window and I saw Loke with..a new girl with a big..err..future..Yeah let's call it like that...

They are so sweet and they are like couples. The girl links her arm to Loke..Landesu alert..They are laughing and having a good time at each other..How long did I sleep that I didn't know this new issue..

Then suddenly Exile bumped into Loke, but she manage to stand up the went straight to the classroom..

"Exile.." She faced my direction and went near me. She sat beside me.

"What happened when I'm not around?" I pointed the two lovebirds at the corridor..She got that death glare to the two and answered.

"Loke met that Silicon Girl and they make out.." at naghalumbaba na siya.

"Silicon? Make out?" LG na kung LG pero di ko na gets.

"Implants to her fucking future.." Pfft. Exile is killing that girl in her mind.. She's so mad at that Silicon Girl..

"And make out, cuz Loke is always at her room." Jumping into conclusion..Maybe they are just talking to each other but you can't get rid of nasty green thoughts having a girl and a boy, alone in a room.

I just nod at her answers.Okay then, So that means Exile is always left alone in their room. How boring is that.

She stayed on the seat and didn't go back to her usual seat.

Wait a minute...Why is Exile so irritated yo that girl with Loke..Don't tell me she's jealous?? Ayyiee~!! Love Triangle!!!XD

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=

Love Triangle.XD Sino mas bagay kay Loke..

Exile or Silicon Girl?

Comment your answer now~!! :D