00 | Prologue

"If you won't do it, I'll tell," Colton's voice amplified as Rain stepped back. Apparently, he wasn't playing around anymore.

"What are you talking about?" Rain's voice broke as she looked directly into his eyes.

How can he possibly know what I did? Rain thought as she felt her stomach drop. Don't be so damn stupid, Rain. Her eyes wavered as she shifted her gaze from Colton to the faded eggshell painted walls of the room.

Be rational. Rain closed her eyes as she slowly breathed in and out. Colton couldn't possibly find out. Rain turned around and saw the rusted metal storage shelves, beat-up equipments, and used odds and ends crowding the dimmed room.

Rain, you made sure you destroyed every evidence, remember?

However, Rain just couldn't brush the idea that maybe her sins were catching up to her.

Colton smirked, knowing Rain had no choice but to agree to his sickening proposition. "About your recent purchase."

Rain rolled her eyes as she let out a sigh of relief then she slowly laughed like a maniac. Colton's eyebrows furrowed as he froze in confusion.

"Oh my God! I didn't think you're that stupid!" She said, "You do realize I'm a minor."

"So am I," Colton replied, not getting the idea Rain was getting.

"There's a place called juvie," she countered as she walked in confidence towards the door, leaving him dumbfounded.

Rain turned the crooked knob as she heard the don in distress in front of her shout, "Nobody rejects Colton Fallbrook and gets away with it!" he yelled, "nobody!" he repeated as she opened the door. "So you better be careful, Lorraine Hazelwood." He pointed at her as he grinned like Joker.

"Call me when you're really sure about what I'm hiding," she said as she stressed every word to aggravate Colton, "then I'll give you one last shot to threaten me,"  she said in her insincere voice, "okay?"

Colton screamed as he punched the wall beside him, knowing Rain won this round but he swore he wouldn't lose the war.

Rain approached Colton. "By the way," she said as she lifted Colton's cleft chin, "if you ever pull this stunt in public," she whispered, "I'm not afraid to tell on you to the cops."

Colton caught Rain's wrist as he felt her confidence slipped. "Just remember, rain is bound to fall."

Rain should have known better. Who would have thought it would lead to this when they only started organizing the most awaited event weeks ago?

A/N: Why do you think Colton was threatening Rain? If you like it, please vote/comment/fan!

-JJ