3|A date

The morning feeling makes Sonic, even more, energized and start to do his morning jog. He runs through trees and people and got stuck in the wood.  He tries to find a way out but he couldn't."I know this is going to happen to me" as he takes out his phone and calls Tails. After a couple of minutes, Tails came with a tornado and bought sonic back home."Thanks, Tails."No worries...if you get lost just tell me"Sonic rub his neck"Sure...no problem.".Tails fly away and Sonic gives him a goodbye wave.

On the afternoon, he gets a phone call from the shadow."Hello, shads."Um...Sonic, can I tell you something?"What is it?"Shadow remain silent. His face is red and he continues "Can we...go for a...date, together?"Sonic heartbeat stops for a while. He doesn'tnow what to say."Sonic...?"Shadow said."Okey...shads.We will meet at the park."Shadow smile and end up the phone call. Shadow feel somethings not right. does he need to meet Sonic?

Sonic runs as fast as he could to reach Shadow at the park."Why you call me, Shadow?"Shadow looks at Sonic eyes and gives him a sinister smile"I know what's going on here, Faker"Sonic confused. Shadow starts to walk on Sonic and hold his chin."Sha-Shadow...what's going on?"Shadow keeps silent and stretching his arm widely."I don't know why I'm doing this to you, Sonic. My head is telling me to do this" Wait...are you gonna seduce me?"Shadow chuckles and smiles at Sonic."Won't you be my prince, Sonic?"Um...yeah.Of course."Shadow let Sonic go and leave him with a kiss.

Sonic get back home and walk to his room. He's lying at the bed and looked at the ceiling."Why shadow become weirder this day...and what does he mean that I'm his prince?"Sonic talks to himself.