(R) Chapter 8 Relaxation

He had me pinned against the door and made short work of removing my t-shirt. I was more than willing to allow him to show me what he had in mind. He nibbled a path across my jaw and down my neck. His hands were on my waist and then slowly made their way to unbutton and unzip my jeans. I was starting to wonder if he was going to take me up against the door. I was his to do with as he pleased.

I worked her jeans out of my way, divested her of her shirt and dropped kisses all over her exposed skin before I hit my knees and gently pulled her panties down with me. I kiss everything that was newly exposed as I could then nippled at her hip, biting and sucking leaving a small mark on her pale smooth skin. I dabbled a finger into her and smiled against the skin of her belly, where I was busy working on a second small mark, at the soft sound she made. She seemed content with that so I gave her more, slipping my finger into her core and listened for more of those sweet, sweet sounds. I loved them especially the surprise in her tone when she whispered my name.

He slid down my body to his knees leaving kisses everywhere. I gasped when I felt him leave the hickey on my hip. I moaned when his fingers found me. When he slid one in, his name tumbled out of me. It felt erotic being up against the front door in just my bra. I didn't have long to think about it as his lips skimmed over my belly in a slow descent.

I kissed my way down her tummy to her core. I was filled with happiness and joy as she gave me my name again when I slipped a second finger gently into her and kissed gently her clit. I followed the kiss with a soft lick, then latched on and hummed. The angle was impossible to go full out but I did my best. My free hand gripped the back of her thigh as I moaned over and over again.

I lost all ability to think when he licked me and then latched on and hummed. I moaned and gave him his name over and over as I came closer to the edge. My knees were getting weak and I wasn't sure how much longer I could stand.

My pants were painfully tight, her legs were starting to shake and her wetness started to run down my fingers. I was doing fine. I took my hand from her leg and worked her for just a little longer. I slipped my pants and underwear down as I stood. I slipped my finger from within her as gently as possible and kissed my way back up to her mouth. I stopped and nipped at each nipple through her pretty lacy bra before taking her lips and bodily forcing back against the door again. I grabbed her thigh then her ass with both hands and lifted her. I was in great need of her body wrapped around mine. "I need you, Lizzie. Right here, right now. Please." I softly begged when I could breathe enough.

He worked his way back up my body and he was naked from the waist down. He was so hard and ready. I was ready. He gripped my ass with both hands and lifted me up as he pressed me harder against the door. He asked I answered. "God, yes. Please."

"Wrap your legs around me and hold on." She did exactly as I asked and locked our lips together in a deep and passionate kiss. Standing and having sex was never easy, but everything with her was. I slipped into her and moaned so deeply I swear I felt the floor rumble. It was like nothing I had ever felt before. I got lost somewhere between my need for that connection to her, my awareness of what she was giving me and the strength of the love I felt for her and only her. I rolled my hips up into her gently as she found a way to rock her body into mine. The feeling built quickly. She was dripping wet and I was hard and over sensitive. I felt her body give as I started to swell even more and my release triggered. "Let go. Come with me, Baby." It was a request I didn't need to make it.

I did as he asked and locked my ankles around his waist and moaned when he slid in. It felt so good and so right. I found a way to roll into him as he rolled into me. We were getting to the finish line fast. He didn't have to ask me twice. I stopped fighting and let go. My orgasm hit me and I pressed hard against the door as his name was ripped from me.

I gave her her name in a near scream as my world turned and I exploded. I pressed tight into her whole body with mine and clung to her for dear life. When I stepped away from the door I pulled her with me, my body still firm inside her. I carried her down the short hall to our room and lay her back on the bed. With her feet still wrapped around my waist, it would have been so easy to keep going. I was still hard and easily could have, but I left her in a not so good state after repeated encounters the night before. I didn't want to do that again. I was sure to want more later. But it felt so good. I looked down at where our bodies joined and twitched inside her. "So sexy. Why are you so sexy?" I gently pulled out of her and urged her to crawl up on the bed as I pulled my shirt off. "How about a little nap anyway?"

I was barely aware that we had moved until he laid me on the bed. He was still hard and twitching inside me. I was still pulsing. He suggested that I crawl up the bed and get comfortable for a nap. I made it up to the pillows, pulled off my bra, and waited for him to snuggle up behind me.

"I love you," I whispered as I laid down behind her and pulled her body to mine. I was still so damn hard, but I didn't want to hurt her again. I kissed the back of her neck and let my hands run over her hip and around her tummy. My hard body pressed firmly against her backside as I wrapped myself around her. I sighed and snuggled closer before closing my eyes and surrendering to the strong emotions I felt. It had already been one hell of an emotionally taxing but fulfilling day.

I heard him whisper he loved me and I felt him kiss my neck and wrap himself around me as I drifted off to sleep. We adulted hard today and deserved a nice rest. "I love you too," I managed to whisper half asleep.