03 ; i

⚊the third page.

∿∿∿

you're a liar.
you're a liar and a cheater and i hate you.
but i also love you so so so so much.

I have to ask: why weren't you the person you told me you would be?

⚊the third act.

∿∿∿

"i swear." yoongi began his statement, a small smile playing on his lips. "that I will be the best boyfriend you've ever had. i will protect you, i will always love you, and i will make your bad days into good days. always." and jimin had found himself falling easily into deceit, kissing it's dirty mouth with blind trust and loyalty.

but he had no reason to be doubtful. not then at least.

it wasn't until shortly after he had caught yoongi in bed with the mystery girl that jimin had begun to realize that their relationship had never really been considered normal. 

it wasn't normal when their screaming matches escalated into full on fist fights in the dining room. 

it wasn't normal when their hurtful comments led them both into silent shock. 

and it certainly wasn't normal when their friends didn't want to spend the night at their place in fear of witnessing another argument. no, none of it had been normal in the slightest.

but jimin loved yoongi too much to stop. 

∿∿∿