04 ; could

⚊the fourth page.

∿∿∿

i don't know if i want to forgive you for what you've done to me.

i know that a part of me really does.

but i have so much hurt in me. i just can't understand it.

why did you leave me there?

⚊the fourth act.

∿∿∿

jimin and yoongi were known to be a night life couple. namjoon had always told the two that they would get themselves into trouble like that. so it was no surprise when they were chugging down shots and beers from the club down on first street.

it was however, a shock when jimin had found himself alone on the dance floor.

"what's a pretty boy like you doing here all alone?"

a voice.

a hand, on his waist, pulling him into a close embrace.

"yoon..gi?" jimin slurred, confused as to who was holding him so suggestively. but when he looked up, his eyes widened to find that it was in fact a stranger. "um.. please let me go." he said, heart beating rapidly as a bit of panic began to set in. when he attempted to pull away, he was held roughly to the man's chest.

soon he was being led away from the party, from the people. nobody seemed to bat an eye at the odd way that the male had been holding jimin, hand pressed firmly over his mouth.

'oh my god I'm going to die- wh-where is he?' jimin thought frantically, eyes racing across the room in search for his missing boyfriend. then he spotted him, standing still by the bar. their gazes met.

and yoongi looked away as jimin was dragged outside.

∿∿∿