Chapter 2

Authors note: I love this piano cover / collection and hopefully you guys play it while reading this chapter~

Park Solbi's POV
I was making my way back to the hall way until I herd someone call my name "Hey you, Solbi right?" I slowly freeze and turn around to find some actually good looking man staring right at me "uh, yes" he nods in almost satisfaction.

His gaze then turns serious with a cold look which gave me chills down my spine. He quickly and smoothly runs over to me grabbing my wrist dragging me around like a carpet, I was kinda scared honestly and had no idea to were he was taking me. We turned another corner and headed into a room, he was too fast so I couldn't see which room we went into to.

I could feel myself getting pinned up against the wall and whimper in pain due to the shelf behind me. It was dark, dim And it was hard to see him but I could feel his hand on mine and his other on my waist. I didn't move because if I did it probably would have made things worse.

He slowly lets me go finally putting both of his hands on my waist slowly grasping it, which caused me to let out a tiny moan. It was dark but I am pretty sure that he was smirking "w-what are you doing!?" I was both flustered yet scared. Just then I remember what happened in the janitor's room in the other grade hall with the girl and a boy named Jungkook .

My eyes widen in shock and my first reflex was to push him, which I did and ran out of the room making sure to close the door behind me. I plan to not get raped or even molested in a janitor's room, I mean if I am gonna have my first time I might as well do it on a bed! It's better there.

3 Hours Later

I quickly shoved my books in my book bag and booked my butt out of the room back to the apartment, there I saw Lisa Unnie waited on phone just leaving the building "Hey! Unnie where are you going? Party?" Her head raises from putting her shoes on and nods "yep, clubbing with my hoes"  "we'll, have fun then" I slight giggle and head inside waving Unnie off as a car arrived carrying her away in the distance, It felt like someone was following me but I didn't think of it too much and slammed the door shut.

As soon as I got inside I did my normal routine and sat down on the couch turning on the TV while I ate Some spicy rice cake "People has been going missing from the school xxxx high, a student named Min Jungseok was last seen getting in a car with his friends, going to a club. Now back to xxxx" I quickly choked / coughed my rice cakes all over the table in shock, It's my high school! And quickly dialed Unnie's number to warn her but no one picked up.