Chapter 1

~Blurr pov~

I chuckled softly waving off a few drinks thrust my way.

"Welcome back into the realm of the online Blurr!" I laughed softly at Swerve

"I wasn't really offline-I-was-just-in-cube-form-in-the-scrap-heap-and-it-was-not-a-pleasant-experience." I stated leaning on the bar

"You pretty much were." Swerve point out

I laughed and rolled my optics, "Yeah yeah."

I smiled and watched the bots I knew enjoy each other's company. I listened to the clatter of their collective voices.

It was so nice to be able to stretch my stabilizers. I really did think I was going to offline. I thought I was just gonna rust there for eternity or get melted down for scrap parts.

It was pure luck that my spark signal was found and pure magic I was able to be restored, or at least transferred to a different protoform.

I turned my helm towards the door when a heard a soft whizzing. Almost sounded like.

"Hey! Blurr!" I looked at the Bartender

"Yes?" I asked darting my optics back to their door and growing louder noise

"I... erm..." he drawled. He was stalling for something

I opened my intake to respond but jerked to attention when the door burst open and a figure whizzed in leaving a neon blue trail behind them. They dashed to the snack table and then back out.

Swerve tried to grab my arm but he was too slow, as usual, and all he grabbed was open air.

I whipped down the hall after the quickly fading trail of light left behind by the bot. This new frame was much lighter, and I was thankful for that it made it easier to catch up with the bot.

With a grunt I eventually ran parallel to the bot. They straightened a little and looked at me. Three dots danced over their visor before a smilie face popped up as they waved in greeting.

I studied them through narrowed optics and turned sharply with them. We went on like this for a long time, I would force myself faster when a fell a step behind. Their speed never faltered,  in fact they looked like they were slowing down for me.

What an insult. Thinking I'm not fast enough, why I oughtta!

Their stupid screen face flashed in alarm as they scrambled to slow down. I blinked confused only to slam into Wheeljack full speed.

The mech grunted and stood up brushing himself off. I watched as Stupid-Screen-Face scrapped against the floor stopping just in front of Preceptor's pedes.

"(Y/n). You were told not to leave the lab." The femme spoke down to Screenface who had yet to get off the floor

(Y/n)? Was that their designation. I prefer Stupid-Screen-Face. Definitely. It fits way better.

But as they were scolded like a sparkling I got to actually study the bot. I had to admit Stupid-Screen-Face had a nice frame. I drug my gaze down their nice stabilizers and following the decorative glowing veins on their stabilizers I stared at the glowing blades on their pedes.

"Time to come back into the lab. We need to check you over." Preceptor stared in a bland voice tugging the bot up and away

"Gotta tell ya, that she's got some spunk." Wheeljack stared rubbing his helm

I looked up at him, "Who is she?"

"New bots' (Y/n), Blurr, a genetically altered protoform. A false Newspark that Percy won't let go through primacy training." Wheeljack explained, "Get off the ground."

I did so, "Since when is Percy making falsespark soldiers?"

"Since when you went missing." Wheeljack tapped his audio, "I've gotta go."

With that he turned and walked off leaving me standing there with my thoughts.

They were so quick to fashion a replacement for me.

A replacement.

Stupid-Screen-Face is my replacement!

A terrible sequel to an already great first season!

The remix to a song no one asked for!

But she is better than me...

I can't let her win.

Not now.

Not ever.