Chapter 15

You vented softly as you stepped into Blurrs dorm. It wasn't the first time you've been in here. But now that you weren't drowning in your heat you could really feel the awkwardness in the air as you stepped in. 

"So..." You hummed 

"You can have the berth I'll recharge on the couch." Blurr stated walking in 

"N-no! I simply couldn't! Not-when-I'm-the-guest-in-your-own-home!" You stammered quickly 

"No! I insist!" He looked at you 

"I couldn't!" You protested 

"Take it." He said 

"No!" 

He huffed at you. 

This was gonna be interesting....  

You sighed quietly rubbing your visor, "We could... share it?" 

He blushed brightly and started quietly stammering off reasons why not too. Your face heated a little and you vented three dots bouncing across your visor as you waited for him to calm down.

"Sir... If it really makes you that flustered I can-" He cut you off 

"Fine." he huffed 

"Fine?"You spoke surprised 

"Thats what I said." he couldn't look you in there face though 

Blurr's engine was running hot at the thought of recharging beside this femme and it took everything he had not to activate his cooling fans. 

"I-am-gonna-go-to-the-wash-racks-now!!" With that he sped off leaving you alone

You vented softly and walked over to the berth and sat down on it. You pulled out your little flash drive and connected it to boot up the photos you had for the day. You vented as the images of the day popped up briefly on your visor for your viewing. 

So... the Magnus was attacked... 

How did you not hear about this?

You'd have a mission all too soon....

This was stressing you out. A lot. 

You stared at your pedes as you snapped your visor all the way off to rub your face. 

You'd think a speedster would be able to take all the quick changes and happenings in stride. It wasn't like that thats for sure. 

You pulled up your stabilizers and hugged them close to your chassis. Your chassis felt like you were missing something, like you never got to experience, that was taken from you before you could even think. 

It was a weird thing to think, you were lucky and chosen to be given a gift from Percy.

Though.... You couldn't help but wander what you'd be like if you weren't chosen. What would your life currently be like?

All these questions have always laid heavily in your spark. It always caused you to be uneasy about yourself always nervous about if your doing something wrong. You stared at the ground not even realizing you hard started to cry until droplets of it hit against the floor creating dark rings in the carpet. 

You were being childish, This shouldn't matter so much. 

But it mattered so much to you. So much it hurt. 

It was stupid, you knew. 

But all these doubts.

It hurt yo know that you were just some science experiment that could easily have been scraped if something went wrong. You hugged your stabilizers tighter tears running down freely now.

You jumped and gasped as a servo was set on your shoulder plate. You jerked around to look at the other speedster.

"You're... crying.."