Oh Crap!

" Oh how about you and Brady having a one night stand! " he yells and my eyes widen.

" I, um, he seduced me and I fell for it, I'm sorry" I whisper and look down. Drake shakes his head and I look up. " Drake! I am so sorry! I didn't know it would hurt you! I'm so sorry! Please forgive me! I won't do it ever again! Drake please! I am so sorry and if I have to I will spend the rest of my life saying sorry and sorry all over again! Drake just please forgive me! I BET YOU! Drake I beg you! Please forgive me! " I yell and he gazes into my eyes and I start to cry and run to my room and lay on my bed cry softly into my pillow.

There is a knock at the door.

" What do you want? " I say and he opens the door without my permission and shuts it. " I said what do you want, not come in! " I yell at him and he nods and walks out of the room and knocks on the door. " Come in " I say.

" I'm sorry" he says, sitting next to me and we both look down." I am really sorry about how I acted, I shouldn't have acted like that but it shocked me. I have to admit it. I was more scared than angry though. He is a really bad person but he was my best friend.I know why he had sex with you. I give him a confused look" When me and him were both bad boys, I had sex with his girlfriend so now he is getting payback on me by have sex with you" he tells me and I am in shock.

" Wow, um... that is a lot to handle, um... " I start stuttering.

Omg he used me I can't believe it! He is a asshole! I want to kill him!

" Stop thinking about killing him Adrian" Drake snaps my out of my thoughts.

" How did you know? " I ask him.

" You bite your lip when you are planning something so I just took a guess" He shrugs and smiles and I laugh.

" fine but he is a ASSHOLE either way! " I laugh and Drake laughs along with me.

" Lets go to the bar sis" Drake tells me and I nod quickly and we get dressed like this.

This is Adrian.

This is Drake.

They arrive at the bar

" I am gonna get on the bar and dance, k" I yell over to my brother and he nods as he walks over to the girls in hot dresses but not as hot as mine. I get on the bar and do bar dancing and guys whistle at me and I smile and continue to dance. I order a drink and chug it down and dance with a handsome guy who is a year older than me.

His name is Nate Hudson! I like him! He is handsome and hot. He is 24 and I am 23 years old. But I can't fall in love with him, until we date and I don't think we will date though. We keep on dancing until midnight.

" I got to go Nate" I tell Nate.

" Why? " He asked me.

" I work as a teacher so, I am up at 5:30. I am sorry you lost puppy" I tease him and he smirks, pulling me by my hips and he kissed me. Wait Nate Hudson kissed me! He kissed me. Wow this is some crazy night.

" Ok see you tomorrow afternoon at the bar? " he asks me and I smile.

" Sure, you lost puppy" I tease him and I have bye and me and my brother go home.

Please vote and comment please if you want any changes to the story! Love you guys all ways💞💞💞💞💗💗💗💖💖