Jealous isn't your color: Madwheeler

(Max and Mike get along in this. Els name is gonna be Jane in this one and she's not friends with anyone in the party but Mike)

Jane was always envious of the way Mike looked at Max. She was a boyfriend stealer. Even if they are dating its what Jane would say. She hated his friends, they took him away from her. Jane wished Max actually had a thing for Lucas but no, it had to be Mike. AKA her "boyfriend".

Mike and Max were dating, everyone in the party knew this and didn't care. They weren't all over each other like Jane would be. Jane got tired of her talking to Mike so she decided to do something about it.

"Stay away from my Mikey, Maxine." Jane said angrily.

"Hes not something to claim Jane. Also it's Max." Max corrected.

"Hes mine Maxine." Jane established. Mike was watching from a distance. Then Jane spotted him. "Mikey come over here!"

"What now Jane?" Mike asked rolling his eyes. Jane grabbed him and kissed him. Mike quickly pushed her off. "What the hell Jane!" he asked with pure disgust.

"But Mikey!" Jane whined. "You love me not that thing!"

"Im dating that thing!" Mike whined back. Max snickered at his comment. Jane started to cry.

"You said you loved me!" she cried.

"Since when?" Mike asked.

"Since last night Mikey." Jane smirked.

"I haven't talked to you in 2 months." Mike stated. Mike left after that, clearly done with Jane. Jane threw a temper tantrum. She knocked Max to the ground. Mike being the loyal boyfriend he is, came running over.

"Seriouly Jane! Are you insane?" Mike yelled. Mike helped up Max as Jane cried.

"Hey Jane," Max said. Jane looked her with a furious look. Max kissed Mike and he kissed back. Jane's face dropped. "Jealous isn't your color." She smiled and walked away with Mike in hand.