"Its not my fault you don't like girls!" || Byler

Spoilers ahead! Tread lightly!
Also, Happy 4th of July to my fellow Americans!

Spoilers ahead! Tread lightly! Also, Happy 4th of July to my fellow Americans!

(Based of Mike and Wills argument. This is not official just thought of it as soon as I saw this scene.)

Mike and Will were arguing outside the Wheeler household after Mike had offended Will. Mike and Lucas only cared about girls. Poor Will lost two years of childhood, the last thing he worry about is girls. He just wants to makeup for the time lost.

"You're destroying everything, and for what!" Will exclaimed at a dumbstruck Mike. He had never seen Will this mad before. "So you can swap spit with some stupid girl?"

"El's not stupid!" Mike defended his now ex girlfriend. "Its not my fault you don't like girls!"

An awkward silence swept across the porch as Mike regretted the words that fell out of his mouth. Will eyes widened in shock. He thought no one knew.

"W-What?" He managed to stutter out. Will had never been this frightened. He had looked into the eyes of the Mind Flayer, hid from the Demogorgan in the upside down. But this, this was a different kinda fear. The kinda fear that sets alarms off in your brain.

"I....I shouldn't have said that." Mike muttered to the floor, not daring to look at Will.

"Who else knows?" Will asked firmly. Mostly out of fear. Fear of their reactions. "How long?"

"Me and Lucas. It was just a stupid theory we had-" Mike started. Will walked him an his bike off the porch.

"One you shouldn't of had." Will started riding away in the pouring rain. Not caring how cold he'd be later on.

He turned to Mike halfway down the driveway. "You're theory is correct. Does that satisfiy you,  Wheeler?" He snapped. Mike quietly whispered "no" as Will rode away once more.

His mistake slowly seeped in and he started yelling pointless apologies but Will was long gone.

Should I do a part 2 of this or no?
If I do I might make it Byler.
Edit: I am making it, but I'm not saying if it's Byler  or not tho 😉