"I'll never change"

Colby

I sucked on her sensitive spot, hearing her moans and cries sent Sparks through my body.

My thoughts took over as she screamed my name. It was bringing back bad memories.

The night when she tried to escape. I stopped pleasuring her, anger was flooding my body.

Her expression changed in the matter of seconds. She backed away slowly, and looked at me with curious eyes.

Kill her.

No! I can't. I just got her back. I can't go back to my old ways! Not if it means losing her again.

But the voices were getting louder and louder. I got up and went over to her.

"C-colby." She tried grabbing my hand but I pushed it away.

I wrapped my hand around her throat and harshly pushed her against the wall.

She groaned in pain as tears started to form In her eyes. I wanted to stop but I was no longer in control of my body.

"You thought you could leave me for a those years!" I screamed.

"I-I did it to help you."

"You did it because you wanted to leave! You wanted to escape me like the rest. But I'm never letting you leave this time." I tightened my grip.

She let out a loud sob as she tried to get out of my grasp. My heart wanted to let her go, but my mind was over powering.

"I thought you changed." She cried.

"Oh baby... I'll never change. Never have, never will."

***********************************

Well....it's been years since I've updated. Sorry for the short chapter😞 I know I've been in the ditch but hopefully I'll get back on track