"Distracted"

Lillia

It's been 4 months and 15 days since the new neighbor has moved into our community.

His name is Colby, last name Brock. He's the definition of perfection. With his perfect blue eyes and perfect brown locks that perfectly fall over his forehead; touching the very top of his eyebrows.

And his lips are just the right shade of pink. Not too light. Not too dark. I often find myself staring at his lips, wondering what they would feel like on mine.

Not to mention his smile, and the perfect rows of pearly white teeth that show when he does. So pearly they could blind someone; me in this case.

I guess you could say I've taken a liking over Colby. I watched everything he did, well mostly everything. Everything I could see him do from my window that is.

From the moment he woke up and ruffled his messy brown locks, going about his day, until the moment he came back from whatever he was doing and went to bed.

The only downfall about this entire thing is I'm 15 years old, and he's 20. He goes out enjoying the world, carefree. While I sit at home 24/7 with online schooling, eating, drawing portraits, and then some more eating.

I'm also the only child so my parent's are a slight over protective. My dad is more protective than my mom.

"Lilly please go out and check the post, will you!" My mom yelled up the stairs.

"Yes!" I yelled back.

I slip on my vans and a sweater before going outside. My legs moved quick, I didn't want to run into Colby. He normally checks his post at this time.

Just my luck as I opened the post box all of the letters fell to the ground. I groan out loud, kneeling to pick up all of the letters.

You would think the post people would know not to overstuff the box with stupid letters.

"Here let me help you with those." A deep voice said.

I knew whose voice it was without looking at him. Colby. Only his voice sounded like that, deep and masculine.

He scooped up the letters with only one hand and put them into my arms. His fingertips brushed over my arm, sending chills through my body.

My eyes raked over his half naked body. He was without a shirt, revealing his abs. I've seen his body before but never up close.

"Thanks." I said, barely audible.

"No problem. I'm Colby, what's your name?"

"Lillia"

"Well it was nice meeting you, I'll see you around?" His voice had hope in it.

"Yeah um sure."

He flashed his pearly white smile at me, making my hormones go haywire. There was so many things I wanted to do to him. If only he knew.

I walked quickly, more like ran back into my house, slamming the door then throwing the letters on the coffee table.

"Thank you. Now go wash up lunch is almost ready, yeah?" My mom organized the post.

"Yeah."

I went into my washroom, cleaning myself up before I went back down for lunch. It was 10 after 12 (12:10), meaning Colby would be getting dressed to head out for the day.

My secret spot to watch him is behind my curtains. He's never caught me looking at him, at least I don't think he has.

Through my window I saw him removing his pants, leaving him in his jet black boxers. Please let him take those off too.

He stood in front of his mirror, admiring himself. My eyes traveled from his flawless face to his now hardened member.

I'm now picturing him without any clothes, and us on his king sized bed. Him taking my purity away, I want that to happen so bad.

He walked to his window, seeing me staring at him. I couldn't move, my legs wouldn't allow me to. He bit his lip, waving at me. I waved back, more than embarrassed.

"Lilly!" My mom invaded my room.

I jumped back from my window and rushed out my room. She pulled me by my arm, making me face her.

"Why were you taking so long?" She asked.

"I got distracted."

Which wasn't a lie, I was distracted. By Colby's body, almost naked. He only had to remove one more piece of clothing.

She sighed then rubbed my shoulders, her way of saying sorry if I'm being pushy. I told her it was okay and that I wouldn't take as long the next time.

We went into the dining room. She fixed Turkey and cheese sandwiches without the crust and diced strawberries.

I hogged down my food, earning a disapproving look from my mom. I threw away my trash, racing right back upstairs.

There was still 5 minutes remaining until Colby left. I peered out my window, he wasn't there. But there was a note taped to the outside of my window.

Behind the curtains isn't a good hiding place if you're going to watch me get dressed baby girl. Check your phone;)

There was a message from an unknown number. I opened the message, a picture of Colby completely naked was sent.

How'd he even get my number? That's not important I guess. My mouth watered just from looking at the picture.

From: Colby

Meet me at my house when your parents go to sleep. I wanna talk to you. Hope you like the pic too.

To: Colby

Ok.

An aching took place between my legs. I wanted, needed to feel his touch. Just once to relieve my frustration.

What did he want to talk about though?

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

Hell yeah new smut story! At first I wasn't going to make another smut  because I was a little scared that it would be deleted again. But I'm gonna make sure I save the story to my drive just incase it gets deleted. There's also going to be a surprise for everyone later on in the book😂