Chapter 9~ BACK AGAIN

Ready or not hear i come,

everything i veen through made me what ive become.

                                         -LotusJones

                 3 WEEKS LTR

        ~~~AMBER P.O.V~~~

We was at the Taylors house chilling and relaxing.But not really talking.When the door opened and slammed causing everyone to jump up.

I couldnt beleive my fucking eyes...This bitch supposed to be in jail.Everyone stayed froze until Trey fine ass jumps across the couch and hugs her.She just smiled.Cairo looked like he just saw a ghost and just sat down.Everyone just started running to the bitch like she some superstar.I hate her so fucking much.But i got something she dont got..MWUAAAHAHAHA

              ~~~EVERY1 P.O.V~~~

          OMG.SHE FUCKING BACK

             ~~~CAIRO P.O.V~~~

DAMN.SHE LOOKED SO FINE WITH THEM HIGH WAIST BLEACHED SHORTS AND THAT LONG SLEEVE CROPPED HOODIE AND THEM HEELS.I FUCKED UP ON SERIOUS LEVELS.I COULDNT EVEN SPEEK TO HER.I JUST SAT THERE .

      ~~~LOTUS P.O.V~~~

After everyone greeting me except Cairo and Amber.I was chillin on the couch with Trey arm wrapped around me.He and Jade are my only true friend i got left.Star dieing was the death of me.

"So Lo how you get out so early" Amber asks.Why the fuck it matter bitch dont start with me im on some real fuck a bitch shit."I know people who know people,who know me"I say simply and strugging.Cairo still hasnt spoken yet.Wassup with him?

Then i caught on when Amber leaned over and kissed him on the lips.I aint gone lie i was hurt.But after 3 years caged like some fuckin animal.All that emotional shit can kiss my ass.After a minute silence my phone rung.It was My ex boyfriend and the person who helped me lower my sentence,Kash.

           ~~~phone convo~~~

KASH:YO LO I'M OUT SIDE.I GOT SOME SHIT YOU MIGHT WAN TO HEAR.

LO:COME TO THE DOOR I'LL LET YOU IN AND WE CAN TALK IN MY ROOM

KASH:KOO

          ~~~CONVO OVA~~~

I got up from Trey's warm embrace and went to the door."were you goin"my brothers,sisters,mom,dad and Trey said."Well damn im 22 years old can i get some space."i say with a laugh."Nigga you got 3 dollers and some change worth of time.Now were the hell you going?" Trey stupid ass gone say.Man. I miss my nigga Trey he was always there for me when I was down."To open the door for Kash we got to speak busi-"I was cut off by Demontez and Trey pushing pass me.Those two and Kash always had this bromance."My nigga,my nigga"they both said opening the door."my motherfucking nigga"Kash says.OMG.Know I got to wait till they have there lil fucking play date.

           ~~~CAIRO P.O.V~~~

I was sitting here on the couch watching this nigga touch all up on her and them giggling.I aint gone front I was getting heated."bae,whats wrong"Amber whispers in my ear.I didnt even pay her no attention.I guess she noticed me starin at Lotus cause she sucked her teeth and crossed her arms.Man IDGAF...But then Lotus and this nigga got up and started walking upstairs....OH HELLL TO THE NOOO...

               ~~~LOTUS P.O.V~~~

"Come on,we got to talk business and you need to tell me nigga."i whisper in his ear."ok but first you go to kiss me." he said with a smirk."aight"and with that i gave him a quick peck and went upstairs hand and hand.I could feel Cairos eyes bussin bullets at me.But i dont give a fuck he can suck my dick on my hardest day.

"Ok know lets get to business."I say seriously."Well the gun that killed star had no male fingerprints but female.We got the finger prints scanned and they belongged too.....