CHAPTER 13~BETRAYALS AND SIDELINES

~~~LOTUS POV~~~

Mason wanted to talk to me about something once everyone left and Faith was sleep.He looked kind of upset.I dont have time for this shit.We aint dating or fucking so if he got problems he can take tjat shit to Nancy Drew to get it solved not Lotus La'Shae motherfucking Taylor!!!Cause I aint got time for this Im too grown.

Just thinking bout someone being mad about bullshit.Get me all salty and shit.Like bitch bye be gone.

"Yes Mason what would you like to talk about"I said in the nicest way possible.Im a little tipsy so I might act a little freaky so dont think of it as hoeing around.More like friends who help friends cause King got me feeling some type of way down there.DAMN IMMA FREAK.

"Yea I need to discuss the fuck you doin fucking around with King behind my back I thought we had something.But no you aint nothing but a hoeing ass bitch."BLAH,BLAH,BLAH,BLAH. To tell you the truth I didnt hear shit after I heard King name.That nigga got me in a daze.I see Mason lips moving and him gesturing with his hands but I cant hear shit he saying.And I dont want to.I can tell he yelling so Idont want him killing my vibe.

Out of no where I start dancing and shit to the music playing in my head.I could here TINASHE~2 ON playing so I just started to whirl my hips and sing.Damn I got to take that medicine.Then all of a sudden I get slammed into the fucking wall.Like damn I got niggas that hyped up....

    ~~~MASON POV~~~

I dont know what came over me and so I picked her up by her neck and slammed her into the wall.She looked at me like a nigga had six heads.FUCK MASON ARE YOU CRAZY.

"Nigga I know you just didnt slam me into no damn wall.You must'v-"I cut her off by kissing her.I tried asking for entrance but she wouldnt let me in.Hell,she wouldnt even kiss back.That shit made me mad so I slapped her ass hard as fuck.

She still didnt budge.So I let her down and went on with Plan B."Take that shit off!!!!".....

       ~~~LOTUS POV~~~

This nigga on some knew shit.Usually Mason all quite and shy.But know he made some type of change in the matter of seconds.

I was holding my ground but when he yelled at me.I was hella turned on but Imma challenge him."No nigga" I say kind of quietly.I aint gon hide it,I was bitching out when he stepped closer.

"Get ya ass upstairs.Before I beat ya ass Lotus.Im tired of you disrespecting a nigga cause he trying to be nice.Know GET THE FUCK UPSTAIRS!!! "After that I went upstairs and closed the door like a 13 year old so I can talk shit about my parents without them hearing.

I was pacing in my room then Mason openned the door.When I say I leapped on that fucking bed is a under statement."h-h-hey"this nigga got me studdering and shit.The fuck wrong with me.

"Didnt I say take that shit off.You think I'm playing with yo ass.Cause I'm not."With that he pushed me on my back onto the bed and undressed me.This new him was turning me on.CAIRO WHO?.....

     ~~~AMBER POV~~~

I was sleeping in this bed with some nigga.I think his name was Len.I dont know and I really dont give a fuck.I just know he fucks with Naudi ass.And I'm not aiming for just one Taylor sister but them all.I dont know much about Chanel she too low key.Camron the same way.Ole

Anti-social ass niggas.Demontez and Jordan they loud but they still hard to get info on.That why I got my bitch to fucks with him.

"Fuck"I say a little above a whisper.Charles is calling me.

"Hey honey.It's nice to hear from ya ass." I say as sweet as can be.You see I've been married for 2 years know.Charles is in his mid-30's but still looked good.iBut Trey stupid ass gone tell this nigga we was fucking over the phone while he was hitting it from the back.

Yea!!! I fucked Trey but no one know.I almost had his baby.But I had been fucking around with Charles.When he found out he came home drunk and started beating me then raped me.Causng ne too loose my baby.

To be truthful I was in love with Trey.He was so sweet,cute and funny.But one day I stumble across some of his work and from that day forward I was an addict.But I've been clean this past year.But sadly me and Trey anit on speaking terms.He won't even look at me.Just thinking about it makes me cry.

"BITCH YOU CRYING"Charles yells through the phone.He been like his ever since the pregnancy.I wish Trey were here to make me feel better.DAMN.I miss him so much.I cant even go bye the Taylors house o Lotus and her little ugly ass friend gone blow my brains away.FUCK THAT IM GETTING MY MAN BACK.

"YOU KNOW WHAT CHARLES YOU CAN KISS MY NON-EXISTENT ASS YOU NO GOOD BITCH!!!!OH AND SEE YOU IN HELL BITCH!!!!!"and with that I hung up before he can reply.At this point Len ass was up sucking on my neck.I go to tell the truth.Naudi can pick em.Len formal known as Lendell Kingstonson has almond eyes with the nice chocolate skin and a nice build.With a couple of tats.He's a Kingpins son I think they call him CASH and they call Len ,MONEY,but what eva.I just pushed his thirsty ass off,got dressed and left.The only person on my mind is TREY fine ass.

~~~CHARLES P.O.V(AN:I'M TRYING       DIFF VIEWS)~~~

THIS BITCH THINK SHE CAN PLAY ME.I'LL KILL HER AND THAT BITCH NIGGA TREY.THEN I'LL EVENTUALLY KILL OFF THE WHOLE TAYLOR FAMILY.EXCEPT THE YOUNGEST SISTER CHANEL.SHE YOUNG AND I BET A VIRGIN.

AMBER THINK I DONT KNOW ABOUT HER DAUGHTER WITH THAT FUCK NIGGA MASON.BUT I GOT SOME NIGGAS THAT'LL LOVE TO TURN THAT NIGGA INTO THEY BITCH.THEN I CAN VISIT THAT CUTE PURE HEARTED LITTLE GIRL.NIGGAS GONE LEARN CASH MONEY GAME DON'T PLAY.....LET THE LOVE GAMES BEGIN!!!!