Chapter 2

When i got off the phone with Star crazy ass.I got a text from my nigga Trey.He was my right hand man.

    --------TEXT CONVO--------

TREY:wassup ma,i got this knew connect

Me:koo,tell em we meet at 11 o'clock

saturday(tomorrow)and meet me at club Exstacy

Trey:aight

   --------TEXT CONVO OVA-------

I was goint to the mall to get some knew shit.I walked in the mall and niggas was lookin so thirsty,i offered them some water,DAMN.But i dont mind i know im a boss ass bitch.LOL.

I went into Forever 21.Bitches was muggin me,i cant stand that shit."wat the fuck yall lookin at!!! "i yelled.

Bitches knew who i was so they just walked out the store,they some smart hoes.Cause i was ready to add a bitch to my list of sins.I bought some leather shorts with front pockets and gold spikes on the waist band.And a black crop top with words boss in Gold letters,and u know a bitch had to get some black,gold spiked red bottom heels.I went up the cashies and this little boy was at register he had to be know more than 16.He was cute but also "jail bait",so i left it alone but he didnt."Hey Beautiful"he said."Wassup"i said."im fine,just like u,my future baby mama"he said.*In. seductive sexy voice*"How about this next time i see,ill give u my number and wat eva else u want,baby boy".i could see his eyes widen and knod his head as I spoke.I switched my hips extra hard as i walked out,then turned my head around and gave him a wink.I died laughing when i got out the store,i had that nigga droolin.A nigga was hngry so i went the food court and saw them bitches from earlier.But this tim with some niggas.I walked past them,and heard one of the bitches say"I cant stand that bitch,she think she all that,hoe".I turned around so quick niggas couldve called me Speedy Gounzalis.And grabbed the bitch off the nigga lap by her raggedy ass weave,an took that bitch on a tour around th fuckin mall as i molly wopped her ass.After i was done with that trick her so called friends didnt say shit or look at me.I her people in the mall crackin up laughin,i just walked out the mall with my bags.I went straight home and took a 30 minute shower.I got dressed and Damn i look good.Not tryin to be cocky but im just being honest.*Future Voice*. I got a text from Star ass.

    --------TEXT CONVO--------

STAR:BITCH WERE U AT,IM AT THE CLUB ALREADY

ME:STFU IM GETTIN READY

STAR:WAT EVA BITCH,HURRY UP.THESE NIGGAS ARE LAME AS FUCK

ME:AIGHT

  --------TEXT CONVO OVA----------

I curled my red and blond dyed hair put on my clothes from the mall and accessories.I got in my Mercedes Benz and pulled off.I got to the club and shit was crunk,i walked right in leaving niggas and bitches mad outside......

             Cairo P.O.V

aye yo wassup its ya nigga Cairo.Im 17,Drug Lord and Fine as hell.I was up in V.I.P when this bad yellow bone walked in the club.As i was thinking about what I would do to that fine peice of ass.The spot light was on her,the DJ said "Damn,Lotus when you gone let me hit that"as soon as he said that i was in shock.Lotus is the Drug Lord that I was meeting with tomorrow,the fuckk..........

                 LOTUS P.O.V

  i walked in and all eyes were on me,like im a celebrity or some shit like that.I went to V.I.P right away,I saw Star ghetto ass sittin there talkin to this cute ass nigga,but he wasn't as fine as the nigga behind em.He had hazel eyes,low cut with curly light brown hair and A1 swagg.He was so fine,but my motto is fuck a nigga,fuck a bitch only thing on my mind is gettin rich.In the middle of my thoughts...Star grabs me and introduces us "Lotus this is Stephaun and his friend Cairo"we said our hellos.Then next thing u know is Star is dragging me to dance floor.

Ksylis trampoline booty came on and we was twerkin something serious all eyes were on us until a bold nigga came up and grabbed my ass.Even Star stopped dancing,shit got real."Sup ma,u want to head to my crib or naww"he said."Hell naawww"me and Star said in unison."Fuck u then BITCH!!!!!"before i could respond Trey knock him out and dragged his ass to his car and threw him in the trunk.I told Trey to take him to warehouse and I'll be there soon.Stephaun and his friend decided to tag along to see what the Taylor Family is made is made of.

                   Cairo P.O.V

I was in the club watchin lil mama shake her ass and some nigga grab up on her,i saw them arguin and all of a sudden this nigga Trey knocked him out with one blow.I died laughin and went outside with them.They put the nigga in Trey trunk in front of everyone,but no one said anything,WTF.Me and Stephaun decided to ride along with the infamous Taylor Gang.We got to this warehouse in the woods,i aint go lie i was a little curious about what the fuck was goin to happen.

                 Lotus P.O.V

We got to the warehouse and i was pissed."Niggas put they dirty hands on me,they got me bent."i said aloud to myself.I walked in and went staight to work,grabbiing the acid off the shelf,the gun off the table and ax off the wall.'Touch my ass,you must forgot what my last name was,bitch i said as i poured the acid between his legs.I heard everyone "ooowww" and "awww",i didnt give a fuck though.He was hollering and cryin like a bitch,but i show know mercy."FUCK U BITCH"HE YELLED."OH YEA,WITH WHAT DICK,BITCH ASS NIGGA."FOLLOWING THAT I SHOT HIM BETWEEN HIS EYES.

I waked out the ware house without sayin a word leave every shook accept Star and Trey crazy assess they make goodcouple but im not about to get into tha know.I just went home,its wat eva to me.....

              -----Cairo P.O.V-----

     Damn ma got issues but all that did was turn me on.I like how she handle herself,no mercy.And perfect aim,i aint gone get on her bad side.But what scared me was she left out so calm and so did Trey and Star.I think they all are crazy but could make good connect cause i see tjat people are really scared of the whole Taylor Family and their associates....