One

You felt the fresh summer breeze blow in your face as you stepped off your private jet.

"This place is beautiful!" You heard a voice say behind you.

It was your best friend, you took her everywhere. No matter what it was. She was almost like your sidekick.

You walked down the steps as men helped you get your bags for you. You rolled your suitcase as you approached the nearest limo.

"So ladies where are you off to?" the driver asked.

"The Kimpton Hotel, in Beverly Hills" you smiled.
He nodded and drove away.

The jet lag had you so tired, the fact that you flew all the way from London straight to LA was a pretty long flight.

You felt your eyes slowly drift off to sleep as you feel the light vibration in your feet from the road.
—-
"Y/n,, wake up" You hear as someone is nudging you.

You open your eyes and lifted your head, as your friend was standing in front of you.

You looked around the room hoping you would wake up in your limo, but only to find yourself back in your stupid high school classroom.

You groaned as you stood up.
"Is class over already?" You asked looking around.

"Yeah, and you were having those dreams again weren't you?"

"Of course. But, they just feel so real." You said walking out of the classroom.

"Maybe that means something. Maybe your dreams are giving you a glimpse of the future" she said sarcastically, but in a somewhat serious tone.

"Ellis, I'm most likely NOT going anywhere anytime soon. With my parents gone and my older brother off to college soon I really don't think that's going to happen" you said with a chuckle, but when you said it out loud it really hit you.

You just put your head down and started walking to your locker.

"Look, it might not happen exactly how you want it to in your dreams, but if you want it to be than you can make it happen. Look at all these people that came from nothing. You want to be an actor, you want to be in hollywood. Y/n. Shoot for the stars. It's your senior year, 2 months left of living like this. You can do whatever you want!!"

You smiled, turning your head and closing your locker. "Thanks El. I'll look into it. You just have to understand how much harder it is for me"

"I know, I get it. If you need help just call me up okay?"

You nodded your head as you walked out of the school with your backpack.

On your way home you decided to stop to get something to eat at your local diner that you go to all the time.

You walked in with you head down, looking at your phone.
As you approached a booth to sit down in you bumped into someone, causing you to almost fall flat on your face.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry" a mans voice said, helping you up.

You brushed yourself off as you looked up. It was an amazing looking boy. Brown hair, brown eyes, everything perfect. You were holding onto his bicep...

You stared into his eyes as you imagined him roaming his big, soft hands on your body, kissing you passionately.

"M-miss are you alright" he said snapping you out of your daydream

"Oh I-I'm sorry, I was just-"

"Daydreaming?"

You looked at him with an awkward smile.

"Yeah, I get those too sometimes," he said with a chuckle, "can I buy you something to eat?"

"No that's okay you don't have to" You said, but he was already sitting down in the booth you were about to sit in.

You slowly sat down across from him, giving a slight smile.

He seemed so familiar.

"Well hi, I'm tom" He said waiting for you to say something.

"I-I'm y/n. I'm sorry but have I seen you before?" You asked, coming on too fast.

He laughed a bit, "Well I'm an actor, I grew up here"

It came to you. "Shit!!! You're spiderman, right???" You said whispering, looking around making sure no one heard you. You were respectful of the fact he probably didn't want to be bombarded with cameras.

"Yes, I'm glad you noticed" he said winking.

The waiter came over and took our orders.

"So. The daydream. Was it about me? About us? Together?" He asked unexpectedly.

He took you by surprise as you almost choked on your water.

"S-sorry, I probably should've led off with a different question." He said shaking his head.

"So y/n tell me about yourself.."

"Well for the record, yes, to answer your question. And I'm 18, I'm in high school, graduating soon thankfully. And my dream right now is to become an actor. I want to be in Hollywood, travel the world, be in movies...that kinda stuff" you said taking a sip of your water.

"Interesting...well for the record, I was kinda thinking the same thing too" he said rubbing the back of his neck.

You were surprised yet again, but couldn't help to stare at his beautiful face, the way his hair curled in the front, and the nervous blush on his face.

"But I think that's amazing you want to be an actor. It really is an amazing thing to do"

"Yeah. It's just a bit hard for me. My family is complicated. I don't even know what to do for college"

"Well, there are many colleges in LA that are amazing for acting. You should look into it" he said.

"Oh believe me, I have"

You guys sat there for about two hours, talking about everything and anything. You pretty much told him your whole life story, which was surprising because you weren't much of an open person. But something about tom made you open up.

"Well y/n. It was lovely meeting and talking to you" He said as you were walking out of the restaurant together.

"Yeah, I had fun. Thank you for dinner" you said with a smile.

"Hey maybe we can meet up again, you know."

"I'd like that" you said, as you started to walk towards your car.

"Y/n wait!!" He said walking towards you.

"Uh can I have your number? You know, so we can make plans"

"Of course"

You exchanged numbers and went your separate ways.

It's funny how a pretty shitty day can turn into one of the best days you've had in awhile