Ten

It was almost 5:00 as people started to arrive. You had finished putting on your makeup and doing your hair. You were wearing a really cute outfit you had gotten a few years ago but never had a good time to wear it:

 You were wearing a really cute outfit you had gotten a few years ago but never had a good time to wear it:

You walked downstairs to see tom standing in the kitchen with Harrison and a few other people.

"Oh hey y/n!"  tom said as he pointed his eyes in your direction. You came down the stairs completely and walked over to him.

"Y/n these are my twin brothers, sam and Harry" he said pointing to two boys about his height, maybe a few inches taller.

"Hey y/n! Happy birthday!" Harry said, attempting to put his hand out but you hugged him instead.
Then you greeted sam as well by hugging him.

"I just thank you guys for coming...this means a lot to me" You said with a huge smile on your face.

"Hellooo I'm still here" You heard Harrison say. You turned around to see him standing next to tom.

"Oh sorry haz! How are you?" You said going in for a hug for him.

"I'm great thank you. It's good to see you. Happy birthday" He said as you released from the hug.

You heard the doorbell as tom put his drink down to run over and open the door. A whole bunch of people came inside as they had all greeted you.

There were so many of them that it was impossible to know any of their names, but you were so happy that people we're actually here.

Tom put on some music as he kept the door unlocked. For about 15 minutes straight there were people coming in non stop. How did he get all these people to come?

Well maybe I shouldn't ask that. He is kinda famous and we are kinda in Hollywood.

You found tom over in the kitchen passing out drinks and beers to everyone. You went over to him as people walked away from him.

"I'm ready to drink now" you said leaning over the counter, getting close to his face.

You couldn't hear him over the loud music, so he leaned over to whisper in your ear.

"You look amazing in that, you know"

That made you blush. You could tell he was drunk already, but not enough. You decided it would be fun to mess with him.

You grabbed a beer and walked him over to where people were dancing.

You started to dance with him, the beer in your hand. Suddenly a circle formed around you. People seemed to be amazed by your dancing.

You started to get more into it the more and more that you drank. You started to grind your hips on him as you were dancing, teasing him to the farthest extent.

You turned around to see his expression, as he was getting somewhat angry but couldn't hold in the anger.

"Y/n don't do this to me. Not now" he whispered in your ear.