Eighteen

>>TOMS POV<<
(Warning; this has some MENTIONS of suicide. Nothing big or too deep into it, but I just thought I'd put a warning in case people get uncomfortable)

I am so fucking mad. Why can't my girl just be happy? Why can't the world just give her peace for once?

I approached Ellis as she was sitting there eating off some buffet table.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing" I said coming up to her, grabbing her wrist so she doesn't shove food in her mouth.

"Looks like someone finally wants to talk to me" she said batting her eyelashes.

"What nerve do you have telling y/n that we loved each other and that you're going to win me back? Why can't you just let her be happy? She obviously left for a reason!"

"Yeah yeah whatever. She doesn't deserve someone like you though."

"And why is that" I said, the anger boiling.

"She's not who you think she is." she said starting to walk away, but I followed her.

"What do you mean by that?"

"There are things about her that she probably hasn't told you, that she probably should have. Maybe that's why she's with you. To stop her from-"

"To stop her from what?" I
Practically screamed.

"Killing herself. She was in the hospital at least 3 times last year because of it."

When I heard that my heart sunk.

"If you knew that, then why are you so eager to make her life even worse. Are you trying to make her do it again?" I said with my voice cracking.

"She only did it for attention. Everyone knew that she never had the guts to actually take her own life. It was like the boy who cried Wolf. The first time was a huge scare. The second time was another scare, and the third time was just, annoying."

"You know, you are sick. She was your friend. She lost her parents, and now her brother left her!"

"Oh I know. I'm aware"

"W-what do you mean you're aware? YOU KNEW?"

"Of course I knew. He told me when he was leaving."

My brain hurt from all of this. Who the hell are these people?

"You need to get out of my sight or else I might slap you in the face" I said getting closer to her.

She giggled at my comment and started to walk away.

That's it. I'm done. I can't with this so called human being.

I stormed into the set where the director was setting up things.

"James..."

"Tom! Hey! I was just going to call you down I need you for soemthing"

"No. Listen. I am not doing this movie, if Ellis has to be Rose."

"What are you talking about tom?"

"Get rid of her. Or else you'll loose me"

"Tom, your our Jack. Youre the only person that would be amazing for this part. We can't find a new one"

"Well that's too bad. Either cast a new actor or that's it for me."

He stood there for a minute, thinking what he was going to do.

"I-I don't know what to say tom. We'll get back to you this weekend" he said starting to walk away.

I shook my head. I don't understand people sometimes...

>>YOUR POV<<

You heard a knock on the trailer door as you were scrolling through your phone.

You got up to open it as you seem tom a mess on the other side. You pulled him inside.

"Tom! Where were you? I was getting worried"

"Y/n. Why didn't you tell me"

"T-tell you what?"

"That you tried to kill yourself, multiple times. Why wouldn't you tell me this?"

Tears started to fill you eyes. Hearing those words again brought back so many terrible thoughts and memories.

"I-I'm sorry. I wanted to leave that in the past. I didn't want to bring that up again. Just saying about the topic makes me feel sick" you said going to sit down on the couch.

"Please don't be mad. I didn't mean to lie to you"

"No. I'm not mad. I just would've wanted to know. I understand, though. Everything is okay." He said pressing a kiss to your lips.

"If you ever need to talk about anything like that. You know you can" He said holding your hand.

You nodded your head, and then quickly changed the subject.

"So where were you? What happened?"

"Your so called friend told me some stuff. Then I went to the director and practically told him I quit if Ellis is still in the movie"

You stood up immediately, "WHAT? WHY?"

"Y/n the things she said to me, there's no way I'm going to spend over a year pretending to be some jack to her rose in this stupid movie."

"Did you say, jack and rose?"

He immediately covered his mouth.

"Titanic? Holy shit. That's my favorite movie, like ever." You said with a huge smile on your face.

"You cannot tell ANYONE" He said as you started laughing at the fact that he spoiled something, again.

"Now I understand. But I don't want you to pass up this amazing opportunity of a movie just because of me" You said with your expression suddenly changing.

"It's not just for you. It's for us. I love you y/n and I'm not going to put my career before you. I hope you know that"

You didn't want to be the one in Be way of his career. But you knew that he was goin to fight you on it and tell you otherwise.

You just nodded your head and gave him a hug.

"Come on, lets just go home. We have the whole weekend together."
He said helping you up off the couch.
-
You arrived back at your house. After the amount of sexual tension between the two of you in the car made you immediately run upstairs with no hesitation.

You ran into the bedroom with tom not that far behind you.

He started kissing you deeply running his hands, everywhere.

He laid you on the bed as he hovered over you, not breaking the kiss.

He took his shirt off as well as yours, making things even more intense.

He was so eager to get everything off of you.

Lets just say that was probably one of the best times like ever. Toms anger mixed in with other emotions as well as yours, damn.