LOVE

Tomorrow
It was already morning and my pillow was soaking wet. I don't wanna go to school but I have to. The reason why I don't wanna go to school is because I have to see him and look at my mistake straight in the face, but nonetheless I still went to class and I was amazed that my first class was math, ARGGHH can this day get any worse!
I took a shower and ate breakfast and went to school.
When I got to my locker I saw him and he saw me, I quickly got my books and walked away to math class.
"Hey Jude, Jude wait, Hey!" He grabbed my shoulder and made me face him.
"Why are you walking away from me? Is it because of... last night?" He asked me. I could hear from his tone that he cared, I didn't expect for him to care. I grabbed his hand and went to the back of the school.
"Yes, it is. I-I'm so sorry about last night. I didn't know what I was thinking when I kissed you. I'm so sorry. I really am. I-"
He caressed my face and leaned forward to kiss me. It was the same kiss from last night. That was the same feeling I felt when I kissed him.
"Why did you kiss me? Aren't you straight?" I asked, shocked.
"What if I'm not, would you still like me?" He said, seductively.
I still can't believe that he's gay I didn't expect him to be gay. He's just so... manly. While I was shocked, he grinned at me and kissed me again, This time I kissed him back, he grabbed my hair and I grabbed his. I loved every second of that moment. The way we interlocked lips, he licked my upper lip, and I completely knew what it meant, he wanted to insert his tongue in my mouth. I let him insert his tongue and it felt amazing. Every movement of his tongue made me moan.
"~AUHH~" I covered my mouth, because I was to embarrass to moan so loudly.
"Don't cover your mouth when you do that, I love it when you moan..." he whispered into my ear and biting it.
"I love you..." I said to him.
"I love you too..." he whispered to me.
"Uhm... Jude. Can I ask you a question? He said to me.
"Sure." I said as I nodded.
"Can you be my uhm... boyfriend?" I was shocked and happy when he said that.
"Of course!"

RING RING RING