HIM

It was the first day of school. I was in 8th grade, and we had math class together but that's it. He looked perfect, deep blue eyes, gorgeous hair and a devilish smile. A living god. Oh, if I could just stare at him all day.
I actually haven't talked to him yet, we had one conversation but I don't think it counts.
His name... NOAH. Jude and Noah. Nude? Eww never mind, how about Joah... yeah Joah, a perfect couple name.

"Mr. Andrews... Mr. Andrews!!"

I snapped out of my daydream and I woke up to every introverted teen's worst nightmare, an angry teacher and everyone in your class is laughing. My face turned red and I looked down to my desk.

"Ok everyone,settle down and listen please..." the teacher said.

RING  RING   RING

As I head toward my locker I saw my best friend, Taylor Downy. "Hey boo, how's it going?" She said with a smile. "I'm good, not unless an angry teacher yells at you and the WHOLE class is laughing at you, especially if your crush is part of that class." I said sarcastically.
"Wow...speaking of crushes, cute boy heading towards our way." She said, I froze.
"Hey Taylor, Hey Jude." He said with a grin.
"Oh hey Noah, I was just leaving,I have science homework. Bye Jude, See you later Noah..." she backed away and then left.
"Taylor!" I shouted.
"So I was thinking, maybe we could hang out and, uhm... maybe go to the movies this Saturday, we could watch fifty shades of black (yes... copyright) and see what the hype is all about?" He asked.
Wait he wants to see a movie... with me? Either I'm dreaming or hallucinating or maybe this is really real.
"Uhm... sure. 8 o'clock?" I said nervously.
"Yeah sure. Let's meet at the arcade." He suggested. Why is he so cute and so hot, but the real question is why is he asking me out, I don't know the answer but I don't need to know, Right?