Where Am I...? (Chapter 1)

Hi everyone. This is my first story on Wattpad. I write on my phone so my chapters may not be very long. Also english isn't my main language so i'll may have a few mistakes here and there.

I'm not good at writing stories and things may go too fast or too slow, sowwyy

This is going to be various x reader story (=romance) I'm basically making you a harem, yay >3< the characters may be out of character.

Warning: Contain bad language, violence and nosebleeds (just kidding)

Disclaimer: i don't own Naruto, it belongs to it's rightful (typo?) owner

Sorry if the personality doesn't match yours

[Name] = your name [Last name] = your last name

[h/l] = hair length [h/c] = hair color

[f/f] = favorite flavour [f/c] = favorite colour

[A/n] = authors note

(typo?) = i'm not sure about the word or sentence

Enjoy (if you can xD)

_____________________________________

I walked in the hallway of the school. Alone, again. Well i had no friends. Everyone was either scared of me or didn't just like my personality. I'm a tomboy, is that it? What's wrong with me? Few girls walked past me, a disgusted expression on their faces. I glared at them and they runned away. It sometimes felt great to be scary. But i'm alone. That doesn't feel so great.

I looked into the windows. The sky was grey.

I wonder if it starts to rain, i thought. Fuck, i forgot my umbarella!

I sighed.

I walked in front of my classroom door. I stared at it. Can i just stop school? i wondered. I hated school. I HATED IT. Everyone bullied me. Classes were boring. A teacher once told me i never can get a decent and good job with my grades.

I sighed, again, and opened the door. People stopped talking and stared at me.

"What?" I glared them.

"N-nothing" they mumbled and start to talk with each other again.

I gave them a murderous glare and walked to my seat. I saw few boys talking at each other. They pointed at me.

I saw that, you idiots...

Our teacher walked in. I placed my hand under my chin and leaned into it. I prepared myself to a boring hour.

~timeskip ^0^~

I packed my stuff and exited the class. Yosh, my school day ended!

I looked out. It had started to rain. Shit. I have to run.

I took my headphones from my bag and put them on. Some rock will do now. I put the volume up and walked out of the school building. I'm stopped by a hand on my shoulder. I turn my head. It's the boys from earlier. There were 3 guys. I saw a fist coming to my face. My reflecses kicked in. I moved my head so i didn't get hit. Then, almost in an instant i grabbed his wrist, turned my back to him and throwed him over my shoulder. It was a judo throw that i learned last summer. The boy flew into the wet, hard ground and shouted "AH! THAT HURT, YOU SLUT!"

I heard a "krunch" and kicked his stomach. "DON'T FUCKING EVEN TRY TO HIT ME." I yelled. The rock song was still coming from my headphones. It gave me energy. I turned around and glared at the two boys. They had suprised and scared expressions on their faces. I grinned and said "You wanna fight?! Come at me!!" I shouted.