That duck-butt...!! (Chapter 2)

I woke up. Cold sweat was running down my forehead.

Well that was... Weird...

I kicked the sheets out off me and stood up. My head ached a bit but i ignored it.

I walked to my closet and took out my ninja clothes. Then i tied my (h/l) (h/c) hair to a ponytail.

I went to my bathroom and washed my teeth and face.

After that i ate some fruits and went outside.

I wonder if Naruto's awake..? It's 6:00 in the morning...

I walked over to Naruto's door and knocked it three times.

"Naruto! Are you awake?" I said.

I heard footsteps and Naruto opened the door.

I blushed at the sight of him. He was... Shirtless.

"Hm? Oh, [name]-san! Good morning!" He said, not noticing he didn't wear a shirt.

"O-oi... Please put a shirt on..." I looked away and pointed at his chest.

He looked confused at first. Then he looked down in his body and blushed. "O-oh sorry! I didn't n-notice!" He rushed back inside.

I waited him to come back, still a shade of pink on my face.

When he came back, he had his usual orange suit/jacket (what is it?) on.

"Anyway, what was the thing you wanted to talk about?" He asked with a grin.

"Could you introduce (typo?) me to Iruka-sensei? I'd like to join the ninja-academy." I asked brightly. My blush had disappeared.

"Oh yeah! Our class starts at 6:30 today. Wanna go already?" He said cheerfully.

"Yeah, let's go!" I answered with a close-eyed grin.

~timeskip ^0^~

We arrived at the academy (typo?). I looked at it with an amazement - I always dreamed of being here. I almost started to cry but stopped the tears.

We walked into the class a bit early. "Iruka-sensei!" Naruto shouted. Iruka noticed him. "What is it, Naruto?" He asked.

"Could [name]-chan join our class?"

Wait. Did he say -chan? I was suprised.

"Well, she can join the class now. We'll do the assignments (typo?) later." Iruka said. He walked over to me.

"My name is Iruka. Nice to meet you [name]." He said and offered me a hand.

"Nice to meet you, Iruka!" I smiled and shook his hand.

"You can sit at any seat that's free." He said.

Naruto grinned widely.

"Do you wanna sit with me?" He asked and walked to his seat. "Y-yeah" I answered. I walked over to the free seat next to him.

I looked around.

Hinata, Choji, Kiba, Shino, Ino, Shikamaru... I recognized them.

I turned my head and saw pink hair. Sakura.

She was fangirling over no-one else than Sasuke. The duck.

I laughed silently at them. Then the class started.

-huge timeskip, yay. ^0^~

(you've gotten into the academy, now comes the tests)