Time We Do Things My Way

Chapter 7

It's Time We Do Things My Way

*Mystery P.O.V.*

Amelia seems to have taken a liking to one of the male workers here. I'm gonna have to fix that. Amelia is mine and nobody elses. It's time to speed things up and do things my way.

*Blake's P.O.V.*

I woke up to sound of a loud crash. I jolted up and looked around. I stood up and walked out the door only to see some dude and a struggling Amelia. So what did I do? I walked up to the bastard, punched in twice in the face, punched him in his torso and knocked him off his footing. That'll have to do for now. I went over to Amelia to check for any wounds and once I was satisfied I turned away.

Once I turned I recieved a punch in the jaw that knocked me off my footing. I went to get up only to get kick in the face then a kick in the side. Damn. Is he wearing steel toe boots or something?

I looked up only to be blinded by the light. Wtf. Since when did lights get that bright? I colasped on the ground and everything went black.

*Amelia's P.O.V.*

I'm stuck in some room with the man who took me away from Blake. How he managed to get me here is a suprise with all of the thrashing, kicked and yells of telling him to let go of me.

If he wants to play a game well two can play this game because I'm not going to be stuck with him without trying to get out.

Suddenly he walked over to me and placed a cloth over my mouth. I took a deep breath; bad idea. It was filled with toxins and I tried to cough it out. My eye lids were feeling heavy and I was consumed by darkness.

Comment to let me know what you think! Thanks!

XoXo

LovelyDarkAngel