Chapter 4-Clear

(Camillas POV)
It's been weeks since I first felt dizzy, and it hasn't really stopped.
"C? You alright?" My mom asks me, as I'm recovering from being dizzy.
"Yeah I'm..." suddenly I'm looking up at my mom off the ground.
"Not ok. David!" She yells and I wince because it sounds like she's screaming. My dad runs in and I try to sit up, but a hand pushes me down.
"Stay here honey, we need you to cooperate." Dad tells me, as he and my mom exchange looks. Aria walks in and comes right to my side.
"What happened? Are you ok? Is she alright?" She asks.

Then

Blackness

(Aria's POV)
I've never seen my dad so frantic. He was going crazy. Ive only heard him go this crazy once before. Before I was born, days before to be exact. Kristen told me he was insane. Gabbie clarified it. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist, hugging him like I did when I was younger. He hugged me back before I realized he was crying.
"It's ok dad." I whispered.
"Thanks sweetheart." He replies, looking down at me and then to my mother, who was on the phone with the paramedics, looking down at C.

They took her and my mom in the ambulance, my dad and I drove to meet them.

We got there just as we saw doctors running into a room my mom was being dragged out of, tears falling down her cheeks and we hear the word;

"Clear!"

Hey guys! Hoped u guys liked this! I think I'm updating every other week now sorry but I'll try and upload every Friday!
-KK❤️