Meet your author!

"It's so incredible how the people who are farthest away canmake you the happiest ever"-a.r

"They told you to never talk to the people on the internet because they could be liars and ruin your life. But what they didn't tell you was they could be some of the best people you'll ever meet."-anonymous 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey my name is Posa, short for Mariposa. If you don't know that's spanish for butterfly. I love butterflies. It's my most favorite insect.  Haha, not that we all have one. I wrote this book 'In your Dreams' as a way to relate to long distance relationships, such as ones where you never met in person. Couples who met on instagram, twitter, snapchat, and have yet to met each other in person. This book can also be related to long distances internet friendships. Mom and Dad, family, friends think your crazy or dumb for building a connection and falling for someone you've never met in person. At the end of the day, you know what's really there. And until the day you meet face to face, you will wait and love every bit of the person that lays behind the other screen. INTERNET FRIENDS ARE REAL. Sometimes if feels that only in your dreams you will see them. 

This is a fictional book. This book will not speak about internet friends or relationship, its only to metaphor it. 'In your dreams' is a metaphor for IBF or long distance relationships.  if this is something you would be interested in reading, hit that vote and comment on somethings you would want to read in here. Thank you so much for the support on my last book. Love you all so very much!

Mariposa-