Chapter 10

The Next Day...

Evie went to talk to Chad yesterday, but apparently he was busy with some family matter.

So, she texted him to meet her in her dorm. He walked in and saw her crying. "Hey, what's up babe?" 

"Oh no, don't hey what's up babe me," Evie glared at him. "I know what you did."

"What are you talking about?" Chad asked.

"Don't you act all innocent to," Evie growled and then sighed.

(Now start the video)

"Babe, I honestly have no idea what you're talking about."

"There's no use pretending anymore Chad. Just give it up."

"Evie I didn't mean anything by it. It was just a small mistake."

"Chad, this isn't a small mistake! We're dating! You shouldn't be kissing any other girl but me!"

"Evie-"

"No, I don't want to hear it."

"It's sad to think the songs we used to sing. The smiles, the flowers everything, is gone," Evie sang. "Yesterday I found out about you, even now just looking at you feels wrong."

"You say that you take it all back, given one chance, it was a moment of weakness," She sang and then sighed. "And you said yes..." 

"I'm sor-"

"You should've said no, you should've gone home, you should've thought twice before you let it all go. You should've known that word about you did with her get back to me."

"And I should've been there in the back of your mind, I shouldn't be asking myself why. You shouldn't be begging for forgiveness at my feet. You should've said no, baby and you might still have me."

"Evie, I know you've been crying, but I am so sorry. I should've never done that to you. You're the most beautiful girl ever, and the most loving and caring. Audrey was nothing... Just a mistake. The past it the past, can we just let it go?"

Evie sighed and wiped her eyes. "You can see that I've been crying, and baby you know all the right things to say. But do you honestly expect me to believe we could ever be the same?" 

"You say that the past is the past, you need one chance, it was a moment of weakness. And you said yes," Evie shook her head. 

"You should've said no, you should've gone home. You should've thought twice before you let it all go. You should've known that word of what you did with her, get back to me."

"And I should've been there in the back of your mind. I shouldn't be asking myself why. You shouldn't be begging for forgiveness at my feet. You should've said no, baby and you might still have me." 

"Evie-"

"We're over Chad. You and Audrey deserve each other."

"But I love you."

"No you don't. You don't honestly love me. You love Audrey."

"No I don't. I love you, and I want to be with you."

"Answer this question then."

"Okay..."

"Did you cheat on me?" Evie asked and got no response. "Did you?!"

"Yes but-"

"Get out Chad! I never want to see you again!"

"Ev-"

"Get out!" Evie yelled and Chad sighed before turning to leave. "Wait-" He turned back around.

"I can't resist, before you go tell me this. Was it worth it? Was she worth this?" Evie asked. "No, no, no, no, no."

"You should've said no, you should've gone home, you should've thought twice before you let it all go. You should've known that word of what you did with her get back to me."

"And I should've been there in the back of your mind, I shouldn't be asking myself why. You shouldn't be begging for forgiveness at my feet," Evie sang and Chad slowly left the room. "You should've said no, baby and you might still have me," She finished singing and then collapsed onto her bed.