Chapters 14-15

Chapter 14
(Amanda)

'It worked, we fixed it' Chris thought ," Amanda is that a marriage ring on your finger?" Wyatt asked . I looked at Chris , 'what do we say? We can't say we went back' I thought to Chris, "umm yes" Chris said "don't u guys want to date first?" " we kinda did already" I said ," how, yesterday you guys were like brother and sister?" "You might want to sit down for this cause it's a long story and you might get a headache" Chris said, Wyatt sat down and Chris and I started to explain" well there was a different future from this where you were evil and controlled demons and so Amanda and I went back to after you were born to make sure you didn't turn evil, " " then Chris got hit with a dark lighter arrow and I noticed that I had strong feelings for him so after a while he asked why I was crying and I told him what was going on and I found out that he liked me too. Then Leo told me that I'm also part goddess then Chris asked me to marry him then we got stabbed by an Elder , we died and showed up here" I finished explaining. Wyatt looked shocked, " finally I knew you were going to get together and wow what a journey and thanks for saving me but Chris, mom and dad are worried about you and Amanda too." He said, we nodded and we orbed back to the Manor, " Chris! Amanda!" I heard Piper yell, "hey Piper"," is that a marriage ring? " I nodded " im skrry Chris I know you loved her" Paige said. I looked at Chris and laughed, "why are you laughing?" Piper asked," hes the one who asked me to marry him" I said pointing at Chris " he is?" "Yep" Paige looked confused so I explained the story that I told Wyatt and see Leo smiling.

Chapter 15

( Chris)

" Why are you smiling dad?" Wyatt and I asked. Everyone except Amanda looked at me weird" what?" ," you called me dad,youve never called me that before" he said happily. "I've had time to change remember the whole story." I said. "so when's the wedding?" Paige asked, "wedding ?, who's wedding?" Phoebe asked walking into the room. "ours" I said holding Amanda, "you guys?,since when?" "I don't want to explain it again so I'll just show you." Amanda said. she stuck out her hands and showed aunt Phoebe the whole story. Phoebe let go , " Wow that's amazing" "see I told you" Amanda said, "so when's the wedding?" " I don't know he did just ask me today" Amanda said, 'it can be whenever you want' I thought to her. " well can we start planning first?" Amanda asked, "of course babe" I said kissing her. "looks like we have to get use to that" Mom said.
(Phoebe)
When Amanda was showing me what happened, I felt extreme love from her but not from Chris, maybe it's nothing but I still worry. we kept talking about the wedding so I figured I would talk to Chris, "Chris , can I talk to you?" I asked, he nodded and we walked into the other room. "Chris , do you really love Amanda cause I can sense her love but not yours" I explained. He looked at me shocked, "of course I love her , I've never felt like I do for her for anyone else" he said. then he grabbed my hand and I saw Chris and Amanda getting married and then saw Amanda having a baby. "wow" I said, "what did you see?" Chris asked," you and Amanda getting married and Amanda having a baby , very powerful baby, like more powerful then Wyatt" I explained
(Chris)
" More powerful then Wyatt" I said shocked. Amanda walked in the room, "you saw something?" she asked "yeah but Chris has to tell you" Phoebe said walking out. "what did she see, and don't lie to me" Amanda said, "ok, she saw us getting married and then she saw us with a baby more powerful then Wyatt" I told her. "wow ,that's a lot haha" "yep, well let's get back to the family ok?" I said, she nodded.
(Amanda)
I can't believe I'm going to have a baby more powerful then Wyatt, "Amanda?" I heard someone say, "yeah?" "you ok?" "just thinking about the future" I answered,"ok" Wyatt said. 'thinking about our future?' I heard Chris ask in my head, I nodded 'our future......'