as if it couldn't get worse

2 Weeks Later

I paced around the living room as Fergal talked to the police. I couldn't believe that it's been 2 weeks since Gabi and Dani disappeared. I couldn't even imagine what Will was doing to them. I lifted my head up as Fergal walked into the room.

"What's going on?"

I asked him.

"They can't find them. They think we should give up."

Fergal said. My heart was shattered.

"No! I'm not giving up on my daughter and my granddaughter. There's no way in hell."

"Pam, we might have to."

"Fergal no! Just because you give you can't find anyone doesn't mean I can't!"

I yelled at him as I stormed off. I sat down on the stair step and started crying. That's when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't cry baby. We're gonna find them."

Fergal said as he pulled my head into his chest.

"This is all my fault. I should've stayed with him. This wouldn't be happening."

I sobbed.

"This isn't you fault. We're gonna get this asshole. I promise."

Fergal said as he kissed the top of my head. I just pray that he's right.

Gabriella's POV

I sobbed as I contained emptying my stomach into the toilet. This couldn't be happening. I couldn't be pregnant.

I had so much I wanted to do with my life. I wanted to make Dani proud. But how the hell al I suppose to graduate school and go to college with two babies? More importantly, how the hell am I suppose to get out of here?

"There, there sweetheart. It's okay."

I heard someone say as they rubbed my back.

"Get off of me!"

I yelled as I pushed Will off of me.

"You raped me and ruined my life! If I'm pregnant...there goes everything I've ever worked for. Because of you! I hate you!"

I yelled in his face. How did everything turn out like this?