Chapter 1 - Just The Beginning

Chapter 1 - Just the beginning

"Okay , we'll meet in forty-five minutes" I said to my neighbor as I walked to my home. I had decided to meet my neighbor to go to our community gym since I had always been unhappy with my appearance from the age of fourteen .Meaning I was overweight by a lot but not to other people nevertheless i was excited to hit the gym especially since it was only five minutes away.

Time passed and I was energized and ready for the gym . I met my neighbor , Danielle , and within five minutes we were at the gym.

The gym was a small and cozy one around a nice savannah and park where a lot of people exercised and played sports. There weren't a lot of people in the gym which was a good sign because I'm quite self conscious . Danielle and I immediately began to work out , doing all our routines together . After about half hour or so I needed a drink of water and proceed to the front of the gym where my bottle sat on a shelf. Sweat rolled down my cheeks and as I drank the water to quench my thirst , he walked in . My , my , my , tall , light-skinned piece of hunk . My heart immediately began to flutter . He wore slight baggy black shorts show off his calves and sleeveless white top show off his biceps and a tattoo on his left arm . He was gorgeous , absolutely perfect . Completely forgetting the bottle to my mouth , I began to choke as he passed by ,and gave a small chuckle, at least he noticed me, I thought to myself .

My eyes were locked on him and followed him through out the room. I watched as he lifted the weights and his immaculate muscles flexed . I felt an rush of heat through my body , my blood was pumping and my heart racing . I lost all focus and placed my undivided attention upon him. Within a couple of minutes I snapped back to reality still desperately wishing he'd come over and talk to me . "Why would he ever be interested in a girl like me ." I whispered to myself as I made my way to the leg press machine .

The weights for this machine were extremely heavy and I couldn't bare to move these weights at least not alone , so I tried using the weights as is. While struggling on this machine I was he came right beside me doing lounges , an exercise designed to workout your calves using hand weights. After about two minutes or so he noticed me struggling with the weights and offered his help . For a second or two I stared at him blankly, looking at him with nothing but love in my eyes and smiling profusely at him , then i finally found the words and accepted his help as he flashed me with the most dashing smile I've ever seen in my life. I blushed so much I couldn't even hide it . For the rest of my routine I concentrated on him and his every move. When it was time to leave I couldn't find it in me to move . I felt my inner self desperately craving for him , if never had this feeling before it both scared and intrigued me .There's always tomorrow , I thought to myself.