Chapter 3 - Off To A Nice Start

As we parted , going our separate ways I causally glanced in his direction curious to know where he lived , hell I was curious to know everything when it came to him . I continued walking down my street looking in his direction and he looking back in mine. When I came to my house I noticed he stopped as well entering the house exactly opposite to mine on the other road , I had a clear view of his house and more importantly him. I was so tumultuous I couldn't control my emotions. I was in a complete daze almost fairy tale like , that was until my dog, pebbles ,came leaping onto me in all his glee bringing me back in to reality.

After taking a shower and changing my clothes , I decided to play with Pebbles , while outside enjoying the rest of the night. I sat on one of the outside chairs with pebbles laying on me chewing at my jersey as I searched through my phone. Going through my contact list , I noticed his contact right on my phone , I yearned to message him but I didnt want to seem like a bother . I sighed heavily and continued searching through my phone.

I began dozing off with pebbles already fast asleep on me when I felt my phone vibrate , it was him he messaged me , he did . Happiness flowed through my veins at the simple message which read "Hey". I could not believe he showed interest in me , I was in utter shock. While messaging each other , we decided to get more acquainted and know each better by asking questions and such. Talking to him was giving me a wonderful feeling. He seemed so nice and caring , he even asked if we could go out sometime , I was amazed he asked being aware of our age difference which was five years apart, he was 23 and I was 18 at the moment but he didn't seem to mind . It was the perfect end to a perfect evening.

Another wonderful day had come and all I could think about was him , Lorence , who name I now knew thanks to bbm. In school I was completely lost as if he had taken over my mind entirely and I could think of nothing more. I knew much more about him that I did before and I was absolutely love struck. He told me he attends a law school and is aspiring to become a lawyer , ambition that he had . " Brains , a great body, an awesome personality and NO GIRLFRIEND , impossible to believe ! " I thought to myself , not realizing I said it aloud. My friends began to laugh wondering if I was okay, I nodded indicating a yes to them.

I couldn't wait for evening , knowing I'll get to see him brought a feeling of exhilaration to my plenary body.

Evening came quicker than I expected and I was happy that it did. I decided to message him and asked if he was going to gym today. He was and we decided to meet at the main and walk to gym together , totally excited !

I got dressed , made my way to the main and waited for him. I messaged him to tell him that I was waiting , he replied "don't leave me eh " , giggling I replied okay and waited . Shortly after I saw him coming toward my direction looking extremely sexy in his usual gym attire . He immediately brought a smile to my face and he was wearing one as well as he greeted me and we walked to the gym and engaged in conversation.

"Hey , sup with you, " he said

"Hi , not much I'm cool and you , I replied.

"Yeah I'm good , ain't too long came from class , he answered making my heart beat stronger with every word that left his lips.

Walking and turning at the usual corner , " let's go straight , it's longer this way " he said watching a smile grow on my face knowing he wanted to take the longer way he have more time together.

" So you have class everyday?" I inquired attempting to calm my emotions.

"Yup , well except on the weekends." he chuckled .

And the conversation continued to flow until we eventually reached the gym laughing at each other jokes . As we separated we gave each other small smiles and left to do our routines.

We made small conversation anytime we crossed paths while his friends at the gym eyed us . My workout was great and I finished in time cause so did he (:. We walked out together with his friend following behind and calling out to him , " yo Fresh ( his nickname ) ya walking out awah ?"

" Yeah , but ah walking with ma friend here so ya know , " I over heard him say as I blushed and tried covering it up .

He blew his friend off so we could walk alone . It was magnificent the way he made me feel , no one could ever make me feel like this.

I enjoyed the few walks we had they were special to me.

When walked and made usually conversation which I enjoyed

very much when it came to an end and we had to part , "So am I

getting a goodnight kiss ?" he asked with a slightly blushing face , " If you want one you'll need to take it " I said with a mysterious smile . He pulled me in close as rain began to drizzle and he lent in to kiss me I spotted my dad across the road heading in our direction , " Da fuck ," I thought to myself as I pulled away easily and motioned him to my dad crossing the road and the rain was now coming down heavily on us . We said bye and we'll talk later as we both parted and tried to run home away from the rain.