Let's be friends

Dipper was a little brown haired boy known to be the most unpopular kid in the universe until  one Summer years ago when he was just 5 years old he he snuck of I  the woods to meet somebody.

Colossus was a little oranges haired blue hat wearing girl known to be the most freakish Animal person with 2 animal features when she was around Dipper's age until one summer she met somebody new.

"Hello my name is Dipper, What's yours?" Dipper asked his cute little young voice, Colossus quickly responded and tried to hide her tail and wings "Uh Colossus" She said nervously, but then Dipper saw her animal features and said "Wow those are so cool" he ran up and grabbed her shoulders in excitement.
"You are possibly the coolest kid ever, I envy you" Dipper yelled "What?, these things make me feel freakish where I come from, and I am a Freak in this day in time to your people" Colossus said slipping away from Dipper's grip "I'm a freak no matter where I am, and this tail is the proof" she continued as she turned around, walked a few steps and sat down heavy "You probably don't want to be around me" she finished.
Dipper saw how upset she was and said "Well if it makes you feel better, I'm a freak too" he sat down next to her, "You are?, but you're a Human, aren't you?" Colossus asked "I am, but like you I have one thing that makes me freak, just like your tail makes you a freak where you come from" Dipper said "Want to see it" he asked and so she shook her head and turned her head.
Dipper removed his wool hat and lifted his hair revealing his birth mark it was the Big Dipper "That makes you a freak?" Colossus said raising an eyebrow "Dude, you'd be lucky if you were a human in the Future"Colossus Explained "Wait, Future you're from the future?" He asked "Well... I should not say this but I am from the 31st century, some people time travel for vacations." She Explained.
"Well what happens to humans in the Future?" He asked nervously "Well I you shouldn't know this but all of the Humans are dead and us descendants of Humans live on for the Humans." she said "Well I'm glad Humans are dead In the Future, because they are so mean and I bet your society is more welcoming." He answered "Why? I love Humans" she said "And I love Animal people" he said.
"You want to be friends?" Dipper asked "You want to be friends with me?" Colossus said in confusion and he nodded yes and Colossus answered "Of course I will" she said then she gave Dipper a big squeeze "I have so much to tell you".