Chapter 6

The door slowly opened and a person stepped in. Seeing the shadow in front of him, Arnav looked up only to get shocked.

"You..." Arnav shouted with wide eyes.

"Hello, sir. I am Aman Sir's new PA. He asked me to give you this file." The person said forwarding the file.

"Khushi.... You....here....." Arnav asked shocked.

Khushi smiled widely and screamed, "Surprise."

She ran and hugged Arnav. Arnav hugged her back relieved seeing her fine.

Then breaking the hug, he asked, "Khushi, you.. here... Wait you said you are Aman's PA. It means you got job here. Then why didn't you tell me yesterday. Oh God."

Khushi smiled and said, "I knew that this is your company. Remember I told you I wanted to work here from earlier itself. So when I applied here, I was called for the interview. I applied for the post of designer but since there was no vacancy, Aman sir told me that if I wanted I can work as his PA. I wanted to work here so I took up the job."

"Yesterday I was about to tell you that I got job here. But when I saw you, I got this idea to surprise you. So I didn't tell you anything and I slept early. And morning also I went down early, as I knew that you would ask me about the company. But luckily you didn't ask and then you left early. Then I thought of surprising you here. I was thinking to come to your cabin when Aman Sir asked me to give you the file. So here I am."

"Oh God, Khushi. You scared me. I am so happy that you are safe. " Arnav said hugging her.

"Why were you scared, Arnavji. See, I am perfectly fine." She said twirling.

"Yeah. OK leave that. Now you tell me this. Why didn't you tell me if you wanted to work here. I would have given you job. Why you refused when I offered to get job for you." Arnav asked frowning.

"Oh ho. Arnavji. Why are you still stuck there. I already told that day, I didn't wanted to get job because of your, Papa's or Dad's influence. I wanted to get job due to my qualifications. If I would have said that I want to work here, you would have given me job. But that will be due to me being your wife. And I didn't wanted that. I didn't wanted to get job due to your influence. So that only I didn't tell you.

But now see I got job due to my abilities. Also here nobody now knows that I am your wife. So they won't treat me like their boss's wife but as a normal colleague. I want that. I don't want them to know that I am your wife. So don't tell them. OK.

Then I will be able to work as everyone else. I don't want anybody to treat me specially.  You also, just consider me as an employee. Don't treat me as your wife. I don't want any special attention. OK." Khushi said.

"But Khushi...."

Cutting him, she said, "No Arnavji, you promise me that you won't tell anyone that I am your wife."

"But Khushi...

"No Arnavji, Promise me." She said stubbornly.

"OK. I won't tell anyone." Arnav said.

"Great." Khushi said happily and hugged him.
Few minutes later, she broke the hug and said, "Now you do your work. I will go. I have some work."

"Don't exert yourself, Khushi."

"No, Arnavji. It's small work only. Aman sir don't give me much work. Atleast not now. I am fine. I just have to sit in my cabin and do my work." Khushi said smiling.

"OK Bye Arnavji. I will leave." Khushi said smiling and walked away to her cabin.

Arnav sighed relieved. Atleast she was here in front of him. Other things he can manage. Good thing that she's here. He will be able to take care of her and keep her safe. Thank God. Then he happily started doing his work.