Chapter 8

Few days later, AR

Things were going smoothly in Arnav and Khushi's life. Arnav and Khushi were doing their work peacefully. Arnav was relieved as he could take care of Khushi though indirectly. Khushi was also happy as she was enjoying this new phase of her life.

Aman was a very supportive and considerate boss. Knowing that she is pregnant, he didn't overloaded her with work. He made sure she had enough breaks and time to rest in between the work. From last few days, Aman was having work out of the office. So he came to office everyday at morning, gave Khushi the work she had to finish for the day and then go to his work.

Aman

Like that Khushi didn't felt much pressurised

Like that Khushi didn't felt much pressurised. She could work by being in her comfort zone and finish the work as she likes and even take the work home and get it finished before she had to submit it to Aman the next day. Even Aman was impressed with her work. She didn't left anything pending, always did every work assigned to her with precision, quality and on time.

Aman just have to check it once and then send it for further processing as never had she made any mistakes which needed to be rectified. Slowly they were making a great bond. He felt a sisterly love and affection for the cute, innocent, child woman.

He couldn't believe that she is married and is going to be a mother soon. She was like a little child. Bubbly, chirpy, innocent. Though they didn't get much time to interact, they were coming close. He was becoming protective of this innocent girl.

He wondered how her husband handled her. Surely she is too childish for understanding marital life and even to be a mother. Nonetheless he is happy to have her company. She is not only good at work but also proved to be great source of entertainment for him. He loved chatting with her, cracking jokes, hearing her silly blabbering and stories about her mischievous pranks played on others.

She also talked about her husband. Though he is unaware of his identity, he could palpate the love and adoration in her eyes when she talked about him. He could clearly see that this child woman is head over heels in love with her husband. Lucky Man for getting this cute bundle of joy for throughout his life. Aman always thought whenever he remembered Khushi.

As usual, Khushi was sitting in her cabin doing her work. Her phone rang indicating Ratna's call. She immediately took the call with a smile. "Mumma..." Khushi called cheerfully.

Hearing what Ratna said from other side, Khushi smile dimmed a bit. "OK, Mumma. I will inform him and try to come soon." She said and hanged up the call with a soft smile.

She then immediately ran to Arnav's cabin. She reached the cabin huffing and puffing. She opened the door with a bang in excitement.

Arnav looked up startled and a 'what the' escaped his lips. He looked shocked at the panting Khushi. What the hell. Has this girl gone mad. Why is she running a marathon in this condition. Did she forgot she is pregnant.