Chapter 1

"Ragini ... mam..." I struggled opening my eyes and moved to the right side where the sunrise couldn't touch my skin. "It's getting late..." "I'm awake Geetha and I said don't call me mam. It's irritating." A laugh from the side. "As I told you. I'll try my best." A slight smile curved on my lips. "You just go and get everything ready." "Sure." I heard how she went away and waited few seconds till I got up and went to the bathroom.
I was staring into my reflection and I knew that I looked bad, extremely bad. These very small eyes because of the less sleep. The never going dark circles under my eyes. All in all I looked totally bad. I nodded in disbelief and got me ready.
I took my bag and looked for the last time on the mirror. I smiled.
This is you, Ragini. The real you.
I nodded. Yes it was me. I looked from the head till to my heals from the mirror. White just white. This was me. The dark circles are gone. My messy hair is away and there is a perfect bun. A long white dress completed me.
"Geetha!" "Haa.. everything is ready." I went the stairs down to her and nodded. "Good. I'll be back today late." "Sure. Here your food." "I went to her and took it. I looked at her. Her very long black hairs into a simple braid. She wore as usual a saree and her black Kajol made her look much more impressive. She was a stunner even in these simple attires. My lips curved slightly up while looking at her. She made so much for me.
"Thank you Geetha." "You won't listen to me?" She smiled and ran to me and gave me my big water bottle. "Have a great day." I looked up to the clock and nodded. "It will be a great day. I can smell it." She smiled and knew that I meant it completely sarcastic.
I went the with the lift up and looked at Marsha. "Before I enter the room I want all the documents and my green tea. No delay." "Sure mam." I went straight with fast steps to the staff room and saw the staffs standing up and looking at me. "Good Morning mam." I nodded. "So..." I looked at everyone. "I want to tell something before you start with the work." I looked at two person and they knew that something is gonna happen. "Two Person in this staff room will be fired and they know it very well. Masha give me the two dismissal letters." They looked at me with wide opened eyes. "Betrayal is such a normal word but I swear..." I looked at them into their eyes and went slowly to them. "They will feel the karma that I did for you. Mr Harshad, Mr Kunal, this is your letter that you got fired right now. Did you think that I would never get about it?!" I looked at the others and they should feel it. They should frighten about me. "It's me Ragini Gadodia with whom you guys are playing. I'm much more clever. Much more than you thing and I swear that you would never get a job in this field." They looks at me with their red eyes. Anger or disappointment?
"Working for another company just to get much more money?! Funny!" A tight slap went to Mr Kunal. I looked at Mr Harshad. "And that to spoil my reputation!" My voice just got poison in it and the next slap went to Mr Harshad. I looked back to the others. "If this happens again I will kick you out in just seconds not like them! I waited few months and got to know everything! If I should get to know about something about these stuffs I will not spare you my lovelies!" I looked up and hold the collar of the two sparrows and pulled them to me and went out to the next door and threw them to the ground. "Get out!" I turned around and saw the others staring at me with shocked eyes. „Go and do your work."
I looked at my Mac and started to work. Time flew and the few parcels and letters arrived. "Masha, give me just the most important one and give the others to them and they will look after it." She came to me and gave me few letters. "Take them away."
I looked at the last letter and opened it and I had to say it was an inviting card.

Dear Ms Gadodia,

We invite you to our 30th anniversary of our Maheshwaris company and would be delighted about your presence.
Be apart of this great anniversary and bless our company with your great blessings.

When: 7 PM , 26th of March 2018
Where: Supreme Hall, Mumbai
Dress code: royal blue

We will be happy to see you there in this grand function and are waiting to see you there.
Saying a big thank and
Best regards
The Maheshwaris

I looked up and checked the date if I was free and I had there no appointment and nodded seriously. "The Maheshwaris company." I took the phone. "Masha, I want you to write for 26th of March no appointments or something else." "Of course mam I will write it down." "Good." I placed the phone away and looked back to the inviting card. I took the phone and called my stylist. "Good Morning man. "Morning Mark. I need a dress, whatever you want for an anniversary." "Sure mam." "I need it in the 26th of March." "As you wish mam." "Good." I put the phone away and concentrated back to my usual work.
I was finally home and went to the bathroom where my hot bath was ready. With quick steps and quick tricks I placed my dress away and went to it and laid down. I closed my eyes and could feel warm water hugging my cold body.